The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Showing off my finished nintendo cabs

MontyQ

post-78805-142870588568_thumb.jpg

post-78805-142870601053_thumb.jpg

The orange Donkey Kong 3 cab is an original Nintendo cab with new t-molding and side art, running a icade 60in1 with a vga crt monitor. The cpo and everything is all in such fantastic shape it never needed redoing is like new lol for 30 years old.

really like how dk3 cpo is all steel its made to last forever lol

The Mario bros. cab is a reproduction cab so I hyperspined it, I gutted the old Pentium D inside it and removed the broken vga added the following

i3 3220 ivy bridge

4GB ripjaw 1600 gskillz ram

EVGA GTX 650 superclocked

Asus p8z77-m pro MB

Acer led 1920x1080 screen

The Popeye cabinet is my newest and I just finished it, was a lot of fun to make. It loads right into Popeye and is dedicated to that single game, I even made it take quarters to play.

All my hyperspin setup is up and running took me weeks to get it where I wanted it and I thank everyone here who helped me and guided me in the steps that I got lost so many times lol

running so many game from mame to gamecube and everything in between

So just wanted to share the finished pics thanx all and I know its an addiction to keep updating and adding more, what a fantastic hobby

Just wanted to add a third Nintendo cabinet to this post as I built a new Popeye one. If you would like to see how I built it and the steps I went through from start to finish then please check it out here....

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?27667-Finally-starting-my-Popeye-machine

post-78805-142870588296_thumb.jpg

post-78805-142870588533_thumb.jpg

post-78805-142870588548_thumb.jpg

post-78805-142870588558_thumb.jpg

post-78805-142870588565_thumb.jpg

post-78805-142870588566_thumb.jpg

post-78805-142870601046_thumb.jpg

post-78805-142870601048_thumb.jpg

post-78805-14287060105_thumb.jpg

me to I love em, imo Nintendo cabs are the nicest made I just love the clean look and to me the art work and screen bezel make it for me. Also there not huge just right size for me lol.

Thank you all tho really so many people here helped me get everything running perfect....just added Triforce to the cab with Mario kart gp2 lol, I love hyperspin as i'm sure everyone here does. hyperspin is just as fun to look at and work on as to play games on :)

cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Nice work Monty! I have been looking for a wide body nintendo cab for a while now. If I dont fnd one soon I think I might just make one.

Cheers

Ya probley faster to make one lol , it seems Nintendo cabs are getting harder to find and cost more and more since they are very popular.

• 2 months later...

I got FIFjr, Mario Bros, Vs cab and now I pick up 3 more nintendo cabs friday. :) BTW.. take that Mario Bros side graphic and make those black corners round..just carefully use a razor blade :) here are the cabs Im picking up this Friday.. traded my neo 4 slot and TMNT for them. Popeye, a GREEN Mario Bros in standard cab (very cool) and another vs setup. hogans alley and duck hunt..

3nintycabs.jpg

MontyQ check this out.. I got the Yellow Nintendo cab turned into a Donkey Kong 2 cabinet. Spent a few hours creating the graphics... now just to install the controls, board, and make the monitor vertical... what you think?

D2k.jpg

DK2byRidic.jpg

MontyQ check this out.. I got the Yellow Nintendo cab turned into a Donkey Kong 2 cabinet. Spent a few hours creating the graphics... now just to install the controls, board, and make the monitor vertical... what you think?

D2k.jpg

DK2byRidic.jpg

Amazing just awsome I love it :)

Wish you delivered cabs to Canada ;)

Not trying to hijack your thread.. just thought its a good place to post Nintendo cab related stuff. :)

Anyways.. after many hours I completed the new artwork for my Vs cabinet.. i have 10 vs boards full of games.. but I might just hyperspin it with all Vs games... much easier.. just need to figure out if I can use my Vs gun since I am using the original Nintendo monitor and how does it hook up? Anyways.. here is the art package for the Nintendo Vs UniSystem cabinet.

VsArtKitRidic.jpg

Archived