Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

16:9 Box art and cart art

C_Wilson009

There are themes done in 16:9 and I know some people had converted some of the artwork to 16:9 as well. Just because hyperspin doesn't officially support widescreen, doesn't mean we're all stuck with things stretched on screen.

You can batch resize all your artwork with free software like fotosizer.

There are themes done in 16:9 and I know some people had converted some of the artwork to 16:9 as well. Just because hyperspin doesn't officially support widescreen, doesn't mean we're all stuck with things stretched on screen.

You can batch resize all your artwork with free software like fotosizer.

That program is pretty sweet. However, I resized them and they don't show up now.. Maybe because of the default theme?

I have widescreen packs of art with my vids to download and use. Try to make them as complete as possible 

Thanks Austin, I have been using your guides up until this point. They are great! I'm trying to keep going on my own now, but i'm running into trouble already lol

The default theme has to be able to handle the artwork. You can modify it with hypertheme and add place holders for the artwork. It's really easy. What theme are you using?

Currently, its the one in the downloads under system default themes in game boy advance, called: GBA Wide GBA system default 16:9ST

Archived