Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

And so it begins....:)

danwelsh

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your nearing the part I dread!!! wiring and configuring!!! I suck at wiring but no problem doing the woodworking!!!

That'll be my favorite part :).....I build guitar pedals from scratch and built a tube amp last year...

bought a piece of lexan today for the cp top which I should have bought to begin with instead of plexiglass....have it fitted on top and a few lathe screws around the perimeter. Drilling tomorrow as I'm working tonight....damn if I didn't have to work lol

Looks good!!! Is that a dedicated 4way up top??? Is that a purple trackball and what size is it?? Light up or not??

yes dedicated 4 way.....track ball is purple but doesn't light up i was going to go the light up buttons amd trackball but chose not to and the size is 4.5mm.....all happ buttons and competition happ joysticks other than the dedicated 4 way....it doesn't say what make it where i bought it....it says For Use Within Namco 20 Year Reunion Ms Pac-Man/Galaga Cabinet with solid steel, nylon construction

Hey, Danwelsh.  It's looking good so far. Keep up the good work.  Where did you get your control panel graphic?  That thing looks nice!

it's actually just an xmen poster I bought at Walmart trimmed to fit then covered with lexan :)

Archived