Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

My first cabinet

Boldog

Well I finally got my cabinet almost where I want it just remember my carpenter skills are about a 2 on a 1-10 scale lol but let me know what you think and what I should change don't worry about hurting my feelings rather be told what I need to do different then not thank you for your time

http://s882.photobucket.com/user/Dalyn_Snyder/media/EB66DCC126C0CFB97864F0E70AC41D291DB22A9865D7BB68ADpimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zps4qki937n.jpg.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

post-122387-0-04943700-1470374827_thumb.jpgI know I'm rather late to the party, but I saw your CP and I did the EXACT same thing. Found the exact same poster for less than $5 and thought, this will work for now. I put it on a custom fightstick (my first and only build for now) but I have big plans for a nice 46" Samsung LED cab. Great work! 

• 2 weeks later...

Really good work! The Woodwork is really well done.  Your idea for Artwork is is a breakthrough and will probably be copied by a lot more people in the future.  Will save them lots of cash.

I did notice you angled your joysticks with the buttons and player position, rather than the screen.  Not what I would have done.

I am not knocking your decision, I like the joysticks for all Players to go up,down,left,right as to the screen, not the angle you are standing.

Archived