Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Best Joysticks/Buttons?

Guest Actuary11235

Guest Actuary11235

Hey Everyone! If I care about performance what are the best joysticks out there? How about buttons? I have some of both in my pre-configured cabinet but want to see if I'm missing out. Thanks!

I would say its all personal taste/feel some people like a harder stick that springs back fast and hard, other like a loose stick ect. Same with buttons from a spongy feel to a hard clicky feel. I would also say depends on what kind of games you play and some sticks work a lot better in fighting games then they do in say pacman.

In my dk3 cab its and original stick and feels perfect to play donkeykong but if I try to play the same game in my Mario bros cab which has stiff happ sticks I find it almost impossible to do so as its just too stiff for my like.

I would like to know has anyone here tried or uses the magnetic centered joysticks and how do they feel when playing ?

There probably is no satisfying answer to your question, since there are just so many different manufacturers and types of sticks out there on the market :) I, similar to gigapig, prefer these T-Sticks (4/8 ways) from arcadeshop.de. Also, I have come to meet the seller as a very reliable and friendly seller to deal with. I had tons of questions when I built my first cab and almost on a daily basis asked some stuff. I also bought lots of gizmos with the guy for my VPin later on. Excellent service and delivery times. Back to the sticks though :)

The T-Sticks are original fighting sticks that were also featured in the MK arcade. They have a nice feel and relatively short response time. It depends on what kind of games you love playing most, I guess. For the occasional SHMUP, fighting game and some MS I sure do love em.

I prefer the Suzo HAPP competition stick and the GGG SmoothStick from groovygamegear.com. I like the sensitivity of these sticks as I am a street fighter fan. I have also the Ultimarc u360 analog stick from ultimarc.com for games that uses analog controls, but I am looking where I can buy the Perfect 360 joystick from Suzo HAPP as this is in my opinion the farmost precise joystick out there. Anyone a suggestion besides from the Suzo HAPP site itself? Because I don't have a creditcard and they don't accept paypal.

Thanks in advanced ;-)

I prefer the Suzo HAPP competition stick and the GGG SmoothStick from groovygamegear.com. I like the sensitivity of these sticks as I am a street fighter fan. I have also the Ultimarc u360 analog stick from ultimarc.com for games that uses analog controls, but I am looking where I can buy the Perfect 360 joystick from Suzo HAPP as this is in my opinion the farmost precise joystick out there. Anyone a suggestion besides from the Suzo HAPP site itself? Because I don't have a creditcard and they don't accept paypal.

Thanks in advanced ;-)

+1 on the happy competition joystick. I love it.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 using Tapatalk HD

Archived