Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Its in need of a bit of a polishing around the sides, but is now up and running... Yes that is a beer fridge built into the base!
Update, bought second hand Xbox 360 remotes (retro joystick just not suited for N64 and Dreamcast) and have stripped and replaced with mod kit to match unit colour

post-55648-0-39674000-1448318488_thumb.jpg

post-55648-0-70334500-1448318507_thumb.jpg

post-55648-0-46951600-1448462592_thumb.jpeg

That's CLEAN.  Nice job mate.  The beer cooler is a way neat idea.  

All we need now is someone to install a padded toilet seat to sit on while we play, and a side table for your phone.

Thus, negating the reason to move away at all!

Thanks for the comments. Still trying to add a ton of extras (hidden Blu-Ray player and webcam for Skype) as would like to run all basic Windows apps from the App Store through the hyper spin. If anyone can help me figure out an Apps wheel I'd appreciate it. Apps from the Windows App Store don't run like regular *.Exe's.

That's CLEAN.  Nice job mate.  The beer cooler is a way neat idea.  

All we need now is someone to install a padded toilet seat to sit on while we play, and a side table for your phone.

Thus, negating the reason to move away at all!

Installing a toilet into the machine would be extremely unhygienic...hence I plan to build them into the stools

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! I've seen the buttons before, but was in such a rush to get a working system I thought I'd hold off especially as is my first build. But now that I've seen the Gold Mirrored ball top, I have to have the whole. 

Sweet, thanks so much for taking the time to post the links, really appreciate it. Any idea how to power these buttons? I'm currently using the Xin-mo USB board for my controls.

Wow! I've seen the buttons before, but was in such a rush to get a working system I thought I'd hold off especially as is my first build. But now that I've seen the Gold Mirrored ball top, I have to have the whole. 

Sweet, thanks so much for taking the time to post the links, really appreciate it. Any idea how to power these buttons? I'm currently using the Xin-mo USB board for my controls.

You can get LED controllers from ultimarc.com com

They also make the iPac with LED controller built in. Not sure how a Xin-mo works though.

I'm not sure the Xin-mo has a LED controller or RGB LED.  I use an IPAC2 and no Leds, plain Black buttons is fine.

Joystick Ball Custom made from any request (push buttons as well).  http://www.creativecircuits.net/custom-ball-and-bat-tops.html

post-24622-0-27337500-1449502203.png

You can get LED controllers from ultimarc.com com

They also make the iPac with LED controller built in. Not sure how a Xin-mo works though.

I'm pretty sure the Xin Mo doesn't, but will start doing my homework immediately as to the best solution. It would be shame not to go extra couple of steps to add that extra bit of class ;)

I'm not sure the Xin-mo has a LED controller or RGB LED.  I use an IPAC2 and no Leds, plain Black buttons is fine.

Joystick Ball Custom made from any request (push buttons as well).  http://www.creativecircuits.net/custom-ball-and-bat-tops.html

Thanks. I'll take a better look at their website when i get a bit more time. Personalised buttons would be great, especially on the side with the image you attached for the Pinball Flipper buttons to take away from the plain black sides.

Archived