Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

New android m for tablet shield - hyperspin does not load

mihaliousa

Hi there guys, really need your help on this issue: updated my shield tablet (not k1) with the new android 6.0 and ever since hyperspin is giving me a message that it cannot find the working paths: storage/sdcard0, storage/sdcard1 or storage/usbdrive. Apparently the new os is misiing these necessary files. This way hyperspin will not load! :( Any help would be greatly appreciated 

I'm not fully understanding what joystick said about mame not working after the Android M upgrade.  Does that mean Mame4droid doesn't work on the Shield TV (not tablet) after the update?  If that's the case, then wouldn't the dev. need to fix the app to work on Android M?  So this is an app. update issue and not a Hyperspin or Android issue correct?

I noticed it renamed  storage/sdcard0, storage/sdcard1 or storage/usbdrive to something else, why not rename them back to what is was?

copy down what it is now, so you can revert back to the name, and just name them back to what the broken apps were looking for.

The ini files in the apps that don't respond are pointed at something that has been renamed, so it can't execute, you can look at the same ini files

and get what the old name are and see if that works!,

Archived