Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Nintendo DS in Hyperspin

akiles500

I wasn't offended at all. I'm just stressing that its hypocritical and pointless to condemn one system over the when the whole point of the frontend and site is to support and endless number of emulators that run (dare I say roms) regardless of whether they are still out or not). To say one is more right than the other is dumb. No offense of course.

A lot of people (including the MAME Devs) would disagree with you.

A lot of people (including the MAME Devs) would disagree with you.

Well I can guarantee that a lot of people would disagree with both of us. So lets agree to disagree. Because regardless of what you and I say it's basically going in one ear and out the other. I'm not going to convince you and you're not going to convince me. So that pretty much sums it up and there's no point in discussing this any further.

Well maybe everyone is a little bit right in their own ways, I agree Nintendo is a little more pickier than other manufacturers in regards to emulation. Maybe they were the reason, emumovies, our site and that ds emulation site (not sure the name) all went down at the same time.

But I have a feeling it was. We will never know, but just to be on the safe side we can leave the discussions about their current systems being emulated for now. Not saying anyone is more right than the other here, but ever since then I should be a tad more cautious.

I would also like to add that emulation in itself is not "illegal" per say. The emulators are written from scratch with nintendo code. It is the ROMs or BIOSES that are illegal.

Now nintendos flagship WII and NDS are both emulated systems. Recently "tehskeen" a console modification forum has "recently" abandoned the posting of backup loaders. Probably because of a "very nice" letter from the big "N".

If you have it emulated on your system that is great. However I think for now we should stick to "retro" consoles manufactures are not making $$$ on.

• 1 year later...
has anyone figured out how to get desmume working in hyperspin? no$gba has awful sound...
We do not allow/offer support request for adding Nintendo DS to HyperSpin. We will not offer support for current generation consoles.

• 3 years later...

Archived