Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Any body know which kind of Hyperspin this is ?

Gyruss

hahaha, tomáto tomàto....

we're cutting, redrawing, touching up, rearranging, using artwork that already exists, so aren't we stealing?

but we all know it's not the same :)

Oh I see so you were making the argument that we are doing the same thing?

It does seem kind of different.  We take what companies have made and copyrighted and turn it into something else.  They straight up take what we made and sell it.

Isn't what we do covered under fair use?

Hi Adamg,

Thank you so much for your explantion!

To be honest my knowlegde of a PC is very low, got no one overhere who could help me, therefore I had no other option then to buy there product, but thanks to them I`m now enjoying the Hyperspin very much and love my selfmade console every day.

Hyperspin is the best thing that crossed my path, and I`m so gratefull for all the guys overhere who made this posible.

Regards

there's an app in the downloads section called AutoKustom or something. When you have this all you need is:

*normal wheels sets

*a custom border & background you like

*run each set through AK, applying the border

This can of course also be done in PS with a batch process. The key is to make a good border that is gonna be on top of the game title and a good background for underneath it (not too dark as to make black titles invisible and the same for white).

Some examples I was messing with a looong time ago

lxswsg1.png rzIACUU.png

avLSSH2.png VemWeGB.png

npkNR3S.png  LaCj0cb.png

SQpERND.png bKm0EBR.png

fFC0te6.png

but I prefer batching in PS over AutoKustom

It never came to be to host wheel templates. But we have the classic wheels and AutoKustom and all those Kustom sets are never gonna be updated for new systems & better wheel images as the classic sets are, so why waste the space.

It's because some of those groups post packs with emulators and roms included which is obviously not allowed, those were the groups I was referring to. Other than that, they are free to upload their artwork here just like anyone else, but they decide not to so that's on them.

cool, I thought he was referring to the Kustom wheels, of which we used to have plenty of sets

Archived