Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Any body know which kind of Hyperspin this is ?

Gyruss

Dear All,

I`m new here and love my Hyperspin, love the old school games and Arcade games, to me Hyperspin is the best thing i`ve ever seen so far.

But.. I just discoverd a amazing hyperspin on youtube, I can not post a link here ? maybe it`s not allowed or because I`m new, but if you type in at youtube "hyperspin 2016 " you will notice this one fast, it`s from a person called Daniel Besteti,, maybe he is a member overhere ?

I`ve never seen such a clean and nice Hyperspin before, maybe a stupid question but does any one know where I can find this Hyperspin perhaps ?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Gyruss

Back to the OP's question though, this is not any specific kind of HS. That's what makes HS so great, you can make it look like literally anything you want... Well I can't LOL! I have no graphics knowledge at all. But there are some very talented people who can.

Seems pretty average to me... I was never a fan of the oval wheel images

Hello Spawk,

Thank you for your reply.

Well to me it looks nice and clean, and easier to read then the one I got... can I download this Hyperspin version somewhere or is this out of the question ?

Really got no clue which version this is....

Regards

Those guys like "Daniel Besteti" have a hyperspin FB page. You guys have no idea all the things they share in there. 

Hello Badboo,

I also discoverd his FB page but have no idea what they are telling over there sorry.

Regards

there's an app in the downloads section called AutoKustom or something. When you have this all you need is:

*normal wheels sets

*a custom border & background you like

*run each set through AK, applying the border

This can of course also be done in PS with a batch process. The key is to make a good border that is gonna be on top of the game title and a good background for underneath it (not too dark as to make black titles invisible and the same for white).

Hi Adamg,

I got mine from Dreamhomearcades in the States,

Regards

Sadly, that is what I thought based on the way that you asked your question.  Hyperspin does not work that way.  It is not a product that you buy.  It does not come setup.  We can help you with what you have asked but I am taking it that you have no idea how to setup HyperSpin and as a result it would be near impossible for us to explain how to do what you are asking.  Buying a premade setup removes you from the process thus making it very difficult for someone to walk you through changing what you have.

Basically Hyperspin is a front end.  It is all the fancy graphics and movies that you see on your, I am assuming, computer.  The games and everything that runs them has nothing to do with Hyperspin.  The media that you are looking for are called wheels I believe.  The closest I have seen to it is something called KoolJeepStyle.  Unfortunately, in order to get access to it, you need to be a premium member here more than likely.  Then you need to figure out how to replace all of the current wheels with the other style and make sure that you do not screw anything up as the folder structure can be difficult for newer people.

I went to that website, dreamhome arcades and they had a video:

Skipping around I noticed a System Utilities at around 13:50.  Can anyone tell me about that because that looks really interesting.

Any idea where they stole that from because I would love to have something like that.

And sorry about that. 

They added that particular feature themselves probably. What they stole was our & emumovies' artwork content.

If they stole the media, I am sure they stole the scripts to create that utilities wheel.  I would really like to have a look at it is all.

ic, your statement could've been interpreted as stealing being the relevant term. So you're stealing, they're stealing....

Hmm interesting.  Sorry for not being clear.

....So you're stealing, they're stealing....

Could you explain that for me though.  It would go a long way to be able to explain that to the reddit crowd.

Archived