njay

Mini-Pin X Build

That looks the dog's bollocks! From the first images I thought it would look very box-like and maybe not really fit in with the rest of your build, but that last images shows I was wrong! Congrats man, how do you like playing tables this way?

Topic resurrection LOL :)

Guys i need to find an artist who has the mediëval maddness side art he can enlarge or make smaller.

Since i got my dmd underbox the sideart on the cabinet does not match anymore i need it bigger

Anyone know of anyone? :) thanks in advance

Topic resurrection LOL :)

Guys i need to find an artist who has the mediëval maddness side art he can enlarge or make smaller.

Since i got my dmd underbox the sideart on the cabinet does not match anymore i need it bigger

Anyone know of anyone? :) thanks in advance

This may be the moment to go fullsize? You got that sweet plasma just begging for a 40" tv......

Guys,

I still need a graphics artist who is willing to extend my mediaval madness sideart.

Since i but the dmd box under my head i need the graphics to be longer :)

Thanks !

Topic ressurect :P

To be short i removed all the lights from the top cabinet and replaced it with a nice light bar from zebs board...

its awesome ! and so much better then the rgb leds i was using from GGG which are normally for buttons