Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Mini-Pin X Build

njay

I love seeing more pictures of your machine! Do you have anymore day shots of it in action?

You were right about the measurements, I had to make some adjustments to make it all fit. I will start a thread sometime to show my progress and share the measurements to use 3/4 pine.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

So i was getting tired of the off screen surface errors etc because my 9800gtx had only 512mb of ram...

I ordered a GTS250 with 1GB of ram which are not so expensive anymore.

But question how did everyone get it working with the required 182. drivers for nvidia?

Little update:

I ordered 2x rgb led drives for the top flashers, they will not be as bright as the cree lights because they where designed for push button illum. but they will do because i am really close up them.

Also ordered 2x electric ice buttons with rgb drives and leaf switches for my cabinet.

Thanks to chris for his patience for all my 1000 questions

I am getting ready to do the same... :)

Little update:

I ordered 2x rgb led drives for the top flashers, they will not be as bright as the cree lights because they where designed for push button illum. but they will do because i am really close up them.

Also ordered 2x electric ice buttons with rgb drives and leaf switches for my cabinet.

Thanks to chris for his patience for all my 1000 questions

• 2 weeks later...

Cool beans njay!

Is this the RGB 3W LEDs found on ebay?

Have plans of pointing them top up against the player.

Do you think they will suit as I don´t want to blind the player as chriz99 LEDs may be to bright for my placement?

Cheers!

You are right they are just the RGB leds from groovy game gear.

The video does not show it but they light up the room a little bit

Big difference with you big cabinet owners, i stare straight into the leds on the backbox

So high powered would blind me in my play ! i think it works ok

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I ordered a williams replay knocker assembly and i will temp. power it through my psu from my pc so 12v

is it correct when powered at 12v i can just connect the ground to my ledwiz? and if i power it higher 24v i need a relay?

Archived