Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Special artwork

ninja2bceen

Try this one ninja.

hehe, as you guessed there would be requests for different layouts ;)

Seeing the one you did for ninja with those animated buttons..man I would love something just like his but with white buttons and different layout.

-Main layout up top

-System layout on the bottom

screenshot.120.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/31/2016 at 9:51 PM, potts43 said:

Not sure about doing so many variations. I'm going to post what I've done.

Can we please sum up this Thread? So many posts.. so little actual SpecialArt Content.. So much progression... where is the final specialart.zip file(s)? :) 

• 1 year later...

Hey guys! Sorry for bumping this old but awesome thread :)

@potts43, would you be kind enough to make a Special Art containing just time and date (with transparent background)? Example below of 4 versions (two distributions, each one made in black and white):

potts43.png.656ea56d5f102974730c0ab4f86c5704.png
* The background is just to show the white ones.

If it is easy to make this in Flash, please point us to the right direction (describing the steps to achieve this, or a good youtube tutorial), as we are a couple of users struggling with this type of SWF embedded stuff, restricting us to make more diverse themes for HS.

Thank you in advance!

Hey guys! Sorry for bumping this old but awesome thread [emoji4]

@potts43, would you be kind enough to make a Special Art containing just time and date (with transparent background)? Example below of 4 versions (two distributions, each one made in black and white):
potts43.png.656ea56d5f102974730c0ab4f86c5704.png
* The background is just to show the white ones.

If it is easy to make this in Flash, please point us to the right direction (describing the steps to achieve this, or a good youtube tutorial), as we are a couple of users struggling with this type of SWF embedded stuff, restricting us to make more diverse themes for HS.

Thank you in advance!

I've not looked at this for such a long time that I will need to revisit it to see how much work is involved. This won't be for a while I'm afraid as I am decorating a new extension at home.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, potts43 said:

I've not looked at this for such a long time that I will need to revisit it to see how much work is involved. This won't be for a while I'm afraid as I am decorating a new extension at home.

No problem; good luck with the decorations potts :)

EDIT: Disregard my request, as I managed to do it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/23/2016 at 3:52 PM, ScottyC said:

hehe, as you guessed there would be requests for different layouts ;)

Seeing the one you did for ninja with those animated buttons..man I would love something just like his but with white buttons and different layout.

-Main layout up top

-System layout on the bottom

screenshot.120.jpg

first of all i like to thank potts43 for all his great work ... and it would be great if he did something like ScottyC  requested a special art that will work for anyone...

and if potts43 doesn't have the time it would be great if he uploaded his fla files ..

Archived