Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Special artwork

ninja2bceen

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thatman i noticed your system art is out of position. U have missed the browse option from the start, all wants moving right.

Is there any chance of having both menu art and system art the same size please potts?

Thanks again

Is it possible to line your art up and send full size screen grabs.

Is it possible to line your art up and send full size screen grabs.

Hi potts, because i dont have a clue what  im really doing its took me about 3 hours to try and get what u asked by getting art that works and lining it up lol i hope its what u asked for

post-20506-0-20175300-1466124220_thumb.png

post-20506-0-20393300-1466124246_thumb.png

As u can see the system specialB1 is a differnt size to main menu specialB1, I had to use a different specialB1 for main menu as in tour recent test.zip file u only provided the buttons for system.

I removed game info also as the buttons were overlapping them, i will either leave them off or resize them once u have finished your magic

Thanks potts

and bigger system specialb...

amazing job! So clean! Last needy request, can you line up the system arcade button one so that the text of each are in the same line? The main menu all match in line great. Within the system one, the ps and xbox are in the same alignment. Can you move the arcade one over to the right a tab so it looks like the text doesn't move over when you get to the arcade one?

Soooo much better and awesome, thank you

*specialB2 (the arcade button one) is slightly off center to special b1 and b3

Special.rar

Android users......

well its really weird your screen shots are 1080 but loading the source special artwork over your screenshots clearly show that it isn't scaling the same and yours are much larger. They should match as they are both the same material!

Anyway, I have matched the sizes for the main menu and system special. They should be able to be perfectly aligned over each other now.

TEST.zip

Android users......

well its really weird your screen shots are 1080 but loading the source special artwork over your screenshots clearly show that it isn't scaling the same and yours are much larger. They should match as they are both the same material!

Anyway, I have matched the sizes for the main menu and system special. They should be able to be perfectly aligned over each other now.

Thanks pott, these r bang perfect size now.... are you planning on animating these or have us android users stressed u out enough? lol

Really appreciate what you have done :)

amazing job! So clean! Last needy request, can you line up the system arcade button one so that the text of each are in the same line? The main menu all match in line great. Within the system one, the ps and xbox are in the same alignment. Can you move the arcade one over to the right a tab so it looks like the text doesn't move over when you get to the arcade one?

Soooo much better and awesome, thank you

*specialB2 (the arcade button one) is slightly off center to special b1 and b3

hey just tried the newest version and the numbers are blurry again. Can you use the attachment from the post here as those were perfect but the alignment was slightly off on the arcade version

Thanks for all the hard work potts43

I am loving my new button specials and can crack on and get my setup going

Top man

Do you mind if I put a pack together to update the Androind forum post?

Going to put the specials, PNG's extracted from the PSD template (that took me about 2hrs to do online!!) and some settings files in there.

Thanks for all the hard work potts43

I am loving my new button specials and can crack on and get my setup going

Top man

Do you mind if I put a pack together to update the Androind forum post?

Going to put the specials, PNG's extracted from the PSD template (that took me about 2hrs to do online!!) and some settings files in there.

Go for it!

Archived