Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Is anyone still working on Hyperspin 2.0

achaley

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simply Austin,

I'm not in front of the machine at the moment, but I do believe 1.3 sounds right. Hyperlauncher is definitely an older version as well. Should I go and grab the newest version and set this thing up from scratch?

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I didn't see a need to create a new one. I'm having this exact issue where after several hours HS goes to the white screen. Quick backstory, I installed HS about 2 years ago and signed on with EMU Movies and the other site as well. I setup the machine initially and haven't touched it or updated since. With that said, what do I need to do to fix this white screen issue?

The post you quoted me on was referring to having both mp4 video and flv video which can cause the crash or white screen. If that is your issue then try to replace the flv vids with mp4 instead. Only install the new software if you really need to.

The post you quoted me on was referring to having both mp4 video and flv video which can cause the crash or white screen. If that is your issue then try to replace the flv vids with mp4 instead. Only install the new software if you really need to.

Gigapig,

That sounds like the route I would like to take. I don't have any other issues with my machine other than the white screen of death. Is there a simple and specific process that will allow me to update all of the FLVs with MP4s? Do I need to go through and delete out all of the FLVs beforehand?

Gigapig,

That sounds like the route I would like to take. I don't have any other issues with my machine other than the white screen of death. Is there a simple and specific process that will allow me to update all of the FLVs with MP4s? Do I need to go through and delete out all of the FLVs beforehand?

delete all the flv files and use hypersync to sync mp4 files (assuming you have a paid emu movies membership).

Archived