Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Is anyone still working on Hyperspin 2.0

achaley

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I can see this would be the ideal path that HyperSpin should take moving forward:

Any functionality built into HyperSpin that can be replicated in HyperLaunch should be stripped out and handled by HyperLaunch instead. Just leave HyperSpin to be the foundation and to do what it does best: look pretty. (I realize that this is not possible with the originally developer currently on leave)

HyperHQ and HyperLaunchHQ should be consolidated to remove all the redundancies that complicate setup and maintenance.

All the community add-ons should be evaluated, revised, and then incorporated into the official build. Maybe there can be a process setup for doing this much like how artwork is handled.

Everyone should spend more time enjoying what we already have than working on what's next.

I'm curious about where the membership fee goes and whether it is contributing to the progress of HyperSpin now that the original developer is gone, but that is probably best left to a separate discussion.

AHh, that probably why I have not seen it since sept of last year. I redownloaded everything and installed HS/HL fresh and synced everything with Hypersync which I doubt has any of those as Emumovies puts them all in MP4. My old install from the Torrent I downloaded that was "complete" must of had those as I remember seeing it like twice ever however not since I redid the install. Thanks for the info.

Thanks to Zerojay for pointing the flash video issue out. I was once foolish enough to download one of those Hyperspin Media torrents, and only recently realised I still had lots of flv videos left over.

It's all gone now :)

For Clarification

-We are very much, "still in touch" with badboybill, as well as Dazz.

-The site was left in the capable hands of djvj, as well as the other mods/admins

-Hyperspin 2.0 is on hold, for an unforseen amount of time, be patient and dont wait for it

-Lets all remember that Badboybill, profits ZERO from hyperspin, he has accepted a paying job programing on top of his first job which is why we don't see him much

-Hyperspin will never be "maximus arcade", and will not be abandoned unless all of the members walk away at once, lets not forget that this forum is 99% driven by the members

For Clarification

-We are very much, "still in touch" with badboybill, as well as Dazz.

-The site was left in the capable hands of djvj, as well as the other mods/admins

-Hyperspin 2.0 is on hold, for an unforseen amount of time, be patient and dont wait for it

-Lets all remember that Badboybill, profits ZERO from hyperspin, he has accepted a paying job programing on top of his first job which is why we don't see him much

-Hyperspin will never be "maximus arcade", and will not be abandoned unless all of the members walk away at once, lets not forget that this forum is 99% driven by the members

Thanks for the heads up! Hope You and the team are doing well...I haven't posted here in forever!, I've still been working on my machine for almost five years now, it's turning out really awesome!, can't wait to hopefully be done this year and show everyone, thanks again for all the help years ago, it really helped with my build

Wow i have been gone a long time. BBB and dazz have moved on? Power to them, and many thanks. I haven't upgraded my HS in years and it's still running better than ever. Even re-skinned the whole thing.

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but .. Hi :wavey:

ps: I'd super appreciate it if anyone can direct me to that 1080p correction workaround

Good to hear he's doing okay and that nothing horrendous happened. Too often in the arcade/emu community some guy vanishes and it turns out he stole a bunch of money or died. And then we see threads about them on KLOV (or whatever it's called these days)

Wow i have been gone a long time. BBB and dazz have moved on? Power to them, and many thanks. I haven't upgraded my HS in years and it's still running better than ever. Even re-skinned the whole thing.

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but .. Hi :wavey:

ps: I'd super appreciate it if anyone can direct me to that 1080p correction workaround

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?33008

It's on the FTP under the folder "/Upload Here/Unified Mega Theme"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks to Zerojay for pointing the flash video issue out. I was once foolish enough to download one of those Hyperspin Media torrents, and only recently realised I still had lots of flv videos left over.

It's all gone now :)

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I didn't see a need to create a new one. I'm having this exact issue where after several hours HS goes to the white screen. Quick backstory, I installed HS about 2 years ago and signed on with EMU Movies and the other site as well. I setup the machine initially and haven't touched it or updated since. With that said, what do I need to do to fix this white screen issue?

Archived