Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Tomy Tutor Theme

craiganderson

nice to see some renewed interest in my work. I've haven't completed a new obscure system project in a while. I've been mourning my bestfriends death the past 3 weeks and lurking in the forum.

its time to create something again! Thanks craig

Yeti,

So sorry for your loss.

Thanks,

Ron

yeti i understand how you feel i have lost a best friend too 4 years ago with time it would be better.

keep your buddy in your heart and he will always be there here with you. always when i play a old game

like contra or anything else i think of my friend because he loved this old games too and in this moments

he is really near by my side

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I didn't really give instruction for the setup so here goes:

there are 3 options for Tomy Tutor drivers in mess (all work) for joystick support choose: "Tomy Tutor","pyuuta"

I uploaded a copy of my mess module to my ftp folder for reference.

when you launch a game you will notice that pressing "tab" will not bring up the config menu. Hit the "scroll lock" key to enable partial keyboard emulation then press "tab" to enter menu. (this method will work for any other system I think)

setup controls for this system

map up/down/left/right and p1(up/down/left/right) as the same keys(buttons)

map p1 button1 and button2

map all p2 key options

map 1! and 2' (each game will ask you to select 1 or 2 players)

map enter

when you launch a game hit enter key to go to initial menu and choose bottom option to load game (enter)

each game will ask you to select 1 or 2 players (1! or 2') and them amateur or pro mode p1 button1 or button2

enjoy!

Archived