Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

**UPDATED** Custom Sized Lockdown Bars $75!

This is what happened to me today...

"hi Jack, just wondering what the status is on my lockdown bar. Haven't got any messages if it was shipped yet. Ordered april 30.Paypal ID XXXXXXXXXXXXX"

Response:

"Tom,

Thanks for following up with me. The bar side of the business is tough to keep current on. I run it just to provide an outlet for DIY builders.

I was unable to get in contact with the bar maker until this past Sunday.

If you still want the bar it's going to be 10-14 days until it ships.

If you want I can refund you your Paypal payment.

Thanks,

Jack"

"Would have been nice for an update if there was such a long delay ,but I'm already in it , might as well wait. Maybe you could have dropped it off on your way to Maniwaki. Please keep me posted if there are more delays."

Response:

"Like I said. I have a million things to to take care of;

The more than full time day job, the arcade and pinball business weekends and weeknights, my Family.

I do the bars for almost no money as a favor to the community that has helped me.

I'm sorry for not giving you an update but I take care of of things as best I can, when I can.

jack"

Then an instant Paypal credit?

maybe you guys will have better luck, just don't inquire about your order, three weeks of my life wasted...was I being pushy???

I'm sure someone else would be happy to take my money.

Ran into the same problem trying to order the "cabinet shells" that are the title of this thread.

Actually, I love Canadians. Some of my dear friends are from my fishing camp in Quebec. And, I did lose my cool!

But, after 9 years of taking care of 99.9% of all customers correctly I'm entitled to one bad day.

I have placed an order for bars already this week and anyone who wants one I can add you to the order if you respond by this weekend.

I'm certainly very glad that I did not list the "perfect storm" of things that has happened this past Month to make me take 4 weeks to respond to TOM1965 on his bar order. Otherwise it would have been copied / pasted into these forums for all to see!

Jack

TOM1965,

I guess you did not read my message to you in the Paypal refund I gave you.

Here's what I said;

"Subject:

You have sent $91.96 USD to Tom **** with PayPal

Note:

Hi, I do not want to hold your money this long without you having anything to show for it. Your bar will be built/shipped in 2 weeks. I will advise if the bar maker changes this lead time. Once the bar is done and I will invoice you again. Thanks, Jack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack, i know what its like to runa business, and most of your builds are top notch..

But communication is the key, and I know your a busy man, but even a mass email.. saying ---- shit hit fan personally... be back in 1 to 2 weeks... would of been just fine.

Last thing we want to see is another David Foley aka Nanotech.

anyways that just IMHO wish your the best of luck and success... But For dear god, get rid of your first name Jack... lol

H4CK3R

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks H4CK3R. I'm trying to keep everyone informed.

On that note.....All lock down bars orders are done!

I will have the bars in hand later today after I get home from work. Then everyone will have their bars by Thursday or Friday this week.

Thanks for your support,

Jack

Received my custom lock down bar today and it was definitely worth the wait!! Exactly what I wanted, very high quality and a price you can't beat! I've posted some pics in another thread. Anyone on the fence about ordering from Jack should do it if you want a high quality custom lockdown bar at a price that noone else can even come close to! Thanks again Jack!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before I get into anything I want to say THANK YOU!, THANK YOU!, THANK YOU! to Jack (ArcadesRFun)

First off, Jack put up with me, an impatient customer who failed to remember that he has a full time job other than this one. He also managed to get this bar done in record time and above all ship it immediately after Hurricane Sandy decided to tear through his area! As you will see from the pictures he even made a custom bar more custom by accepting my request to make it 4" instead of the standard 3".

Again Jack, thank you!

You will see from the photos that it was packed insanely good, so good in fact I couldn't get the bubble wrap back into the box without folding it up, and that was with the bar out.

post-62570-142870581462_thumb.jpg <- Oh I love opening boxes!!!

post-62570-142870581468_thumb.jpg <- Check out that pack job, can't see the bar yet.

post-62570-142870581471_thumb.jpg <- Oh there it is... shiny, I like shiny. So does the cat apparently.

post-62570-142870581474_thumb.jpg <- In all her glory.

post-62570-142870581476_thumb.jpg <- Beautiful corners, they look awesome.

post-62570-14287058148_thumb.jpg <- The underside, just as nice says the cat.

post-62570-142870581483_thumb.jpg <- When I picked it up I wasn't ready for the weight was totally shocked at how thick this is, a quarter strategically placed for comparison.

post-62570-142870581485_thumb.jpg <- It fit the cab PERFECT, and I mean perfect. You know when snug is snug but not loose or tight, that's it.

post-62570-142870581489_thumb.jpg <- I'm so happy on how it turned out.

post-62570-142870581505_thumb.jpg <- A little closer.

I give Jack 5/5 Stars for his customer service, I give the fabrication 5/5 Stars for being strong enough to hold up a car and look good in the process.

• 1 month later...

i am trying to make a 1/2 scale of a Williams WideBody Cabinet and was wondering if you can make a exact replica of the lockdown bar but 1/2 scale?

Also I am looking for 1/2 scale pinball legs and didn't know if this was something you could do also.

Both items I would like to look exactly like the real thing, just smaller...If you are unable to do this does anyone know of someone that could accomplish this?

Thanks,

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep!

Been kinda crazy lately as My Wife and I became Grand parents for the first time!

To make it more interesting My Daughter and Husband and new baby live with us while they save for a house!

I don't check the forum posts as much as I should though. I do check for PM"s every other Day. So a PM is probably best. You can always e-mail me at [email protected] or contact through arcadesrfun.com

Thanks,

Jack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just received my custom lockdown bar from Jack. WOW! This is a thing of beauty. Great craftsmanship at a great price. If you are on the fence about ordering from Jack, don't be. Great communication and an overall great experience. Thank You!!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...