Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

**UPDATED** Custom Sized Lockdown Bars $75!

I know from reading about Noah's lock down bars he uses epoxy to secure the mechanism to the bar.

Our bars are made to fit fairly tightly over the side rails on the cab.

The bar can't slide off of the glass due to the heavy duty Velcro we use.

In fact the bars fit tightly enough that our cab customers say the velcro is not really needed.

I would still advise you use it though if you go that route.

BTW-We do not charge extra for making a bar for you with this hold down method.

Jack

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Just wanted to let all the recent lockdown bar buyers (you know who you are) that the most recent shipment will finally ship out Tomorrow!!

The Day job has been a real PIA :banghead: but it has to come first as it pays the bills.

Thanks for your patience,

Jack

• 3 weeks later...

Heads up everybody!

Lockdown bars currently ordered have been delayed a minimum of 2-3 weeks!

The metal fabricator who makes our lock down bars has experienced problems with his bending machine due to recent floods from Hurricaine Irene.

His machine is out of action for at least 2 weeks while it gets overhauled. Then a week to catch up and the bars will be done.

For those of you who have already paid for your bars a full refund is offered if you feel the wait is too long.

Thanks,

Jack

• 3 weeks later...

Update On The Lock Down Bars!

The flooded out machine used to make the lock down bars has been repaired!

I expect all bars ordered by everyone to be in my hands no later than the Monday after next (9 days). Then we will ship out for Wednesday/Thursday delivery.

Thanks,

Jack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A recent lock down bar customer had an issue with the standard depth of our bars ( 2"). He was using a Williams Receiver and the bar depth was inadequate to accept the receiver.

I should have known better as I personally own 2 Williams pins. We have corrected this mistake and to be safe, all future lock down bars will be at 3" outside depth. I chose this depth as it's the same as my old Williams Gulfstream lock down bar which I prefer.

You of course can have any depth and width you would like.

Thanks,

Jack

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is what happened to me today...

"hi Jack, just wondering what the status is on my lockdown bar. Haven't got any messages if it was shipped yet. Ordered april 30.Paypal ID XXXXXXXXXXXXX"

Response:

"Tom,

Thanks for following up with me. The bar side of the business is tough to keep current on. I run it just to provide an outlet for DIY builders.

I was unable to get in contact with the bar maker until this past Sunday.

If you still want the bar it's going to be 10-14 days until it ships.

If you want I can refund you your Paypal payment.

Thanks,

Jack"

"Would have been nice for an update if there was such a long delay ,but I'm already in it , might as well wait. Maybe you could have dropped it off on your way to Maniwaki. Please keep me posted if there are more delays."

Response:

"Like I said. I have a million things to to take care of;

The more than full time day job, the arcade and pinball business weekends and weeknights, my Family.

I do the bars for almost no money as a favor to the community that has helped me.

I'm sorry for not giving you an update but I take care of of things as best I can, when I can.

jack"

Then an instant Paypal credit?

maybe you guys will have better luck, just don't inquire about your order, three weeks of my life wasted...was I being pushy???

I'm sure someone else would be happy to take my money.

Keep in mind this is a niche hobby, he is not making a living on this, it's the same alot of times with many vendors in this hobby. Nothing wrong with a little patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He told me he goes fishing in June in Maniwaki. I had no problem waiting as my e-mail states. He blew his cool. Pretty simple, if he ain't making money then charge more. Don't matter to me. Rather than saying 2-3 weeks, say maybe 6-8 weeks? for your paid order. I guess I caught him on a bad day.. but I'm cool. My bar has been ordered and payed for somewhere else. Maybe he just doesn't like Canadians?

PEACE

Heee...Heeee. The truth is the only feed us bacon and poutine(fries,gravy and cheese curds)and the only thing we get to drink is beer. That would make you gassy too! Are heads aren't floppy, we just shake from the cold because they invested all our magic beans into windmills to provide electricity to heat our igloos.

Please help us America