Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Exit Teknoparrot in Rocketlauncher ?

Creezz67

Hi All,
I have setup Teknoparrot in Hyperspin/RocketLauncher and all games load fine.
My problem is I have tried every permutation of exits possible using modules exit options and nothing seems to work.
It is only an issue on games that need to exit Teknoparrot emulator itself that don't have their own exit button in the control options, example FR (Ford Racing)
A simple press of the Esc key on the keyboard and they all exit fine.
Does anyone know of a way to set these games to exit using xbox 360 controller ?

Thanks in advance

This is one my main uses for JoytoKey. I have a tutorial here on site that has most of the details. If you have any issues, hit me up and I'll try to get you sorted.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Sure:

It should be noted that this was written some time ago now and submitted (not posted by me) therefore I do not have access to edit it.

Mainly RL has gone through a couple minor changes so there may be a setting in there not mentioned in the guide (because it didn't exist at the time. Also, I do NOT load JTK through HQ anymore. I think it may cause "focus" issues under certain circumstances. And if you happen to want to use "HyperXMLSpin" it will want to repeatedly open JTK upon every change (since it works by shutting down and reloading HS).

You can avoid these issues by simply putting a shortcut to JTK in your windows startup folder. If you go this route, you may want to create an addition DEFAULT profile in JTK itself (outside RL) that is just blank to be loaded when windows first starts. You don't want the HS profile that includes "enter" and "escape" active until you start HS!

Hi, Thanks but is this to help me setup Teknoparrot ?

Looks just like a Joy2Key setup ?

What I am looking for is a way to escape games in Teknoparrot that don't have an exit option, e.g. Ford Racing for example.

Oh ok, I thought you meant for all games. Still... How do you exit that game when playing outside RL/HS?

In my experience, Alt+F4 will instant kill almost any windows program if all else fails.

Yes it's an unusual one for sure. alt+f4 not working on this one.

It will escape easily with Esc on keyboard but i cannot find a solution for exiting it on game xbox 360 controller.

I have over 300+ systems and all escape perfectly but this one is an issue. If it uses gameloader then easily escapes, it's just teknoparrot emulator itself that seems to be the issue, or the module.

Thanks anyway.

• 1 year later...
On 6/14/2018 at 11:52 AM, Creezz67 said:

Hi,

All sorted now thanks, used bat files on pc launcher and now all ok

Hi Creezz, how did you solve this exactly? I have the same issue with wanting to use a button on an Xbox 360 controller and a button on a Logitech R29 racing wheel to invoke the Escape key with Joy2Key?

Thanks

Archived