Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Rocket launcher leaves windows media player open

richie_jones

I`m only asking this here as i`ve noticed most questions on rocket launcher forum go unanswered.

So when i run say turbo gfx cd games ive noticed that the first game works great, then the second game some sounds don`t play.

If i exit out of hyperspin there is a windows media window open, that was being used by the emulator.

How can i get this to close after every game..

Cheers

Agent47 over on the RL forums is getting to the point where he doesn't want to answer anybody who doesn't know how to upload a "troubleshooting" RL log.

5b7b8fe0406a9_RLloglvl.PNG.b1ec1beff47e4670934c2ad513404996.PNG

OP doesn't even mention what emu he is using... yes these details matter in a lot of cases. The more information you can give the better chance you get a reply anywhere.

WMP should not be opening at all AFAIK... sounds like you are trying to load multi disc games from their M3U (which is associated with WMP in windows) when you should be loading the CUE file and then the emulator just utilizes the M3U when needed.

It seems you misconstrued my recent post on the RL forum because that's not what I said.
To clarify, I was explaining why it's important to upload a troubleshooting log and mentioned that people will sometimes skip over posts that don't have one. I said that if I'm short on time I'll skip a post w/o a log and move to another one. If there's a post with a log or enough info for me to figure out the issue I'll prioritize that.
I still answer posts w/o logs and tell them to post one. It's not a matter of not wanting to help, it's a matter of making the most of my free time spent troubleshooting which is less recently due to life stuff and focusing on updating modules and other coding projects I have going on.
Sorry about that, didnt mean it to come off negative in any way, just trying also to stress how important/helpfull it can be.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Archived