Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

how to integrate a 2nd retroarch aarch64 to hyperspin

mikty

6 hours ago, zerojay said:

I have my own server set up with everything already, it's just a matter of figuring out what it is that Retroarch is looking to read from. And yeah, whatever cores and stuff we want.

It’s basically a file list (.index-extended) and the cores in a folder afaik.

See this post from Radius at libretro 

https://forums.libretro.com/t/local-webserver-for-custom-core-updates/6683/2?u=thatman84

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To split cores it's done on the PC using gsar.exe and a batch file....its not a str8 forward tutorial on retroarch forumns though because u need to know the official core name and when renaming I beleive it must have the same amount of characters as the original core....took a few tries b4 I successfully split fba core...then like thatman said it must be imported which is a gr8 tutorial but depending who is following it, it may get confusing as we all know not everyone is super proficient on android...as far as amiga goes, I gotta check on my stuff because I can launch the hdf on my phone with no issues but when I tried on the shield it crashed

Yea the index file can have all the same info except core name...I think the 1st line is date then space then like a crc type number space then core name ending with zip.....the date and crc number can all be the same when editing the index file

Archived