Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Commodore Amiga Videos

jcm9800

hy guys i have now completed my work on the amiga videos the are missing from the emumovies one

the are more then 200 videos if someone is interested i will upload them to the ftp i have also a updated xml with about 20 games

deleted because the are not working on my setup or the are clones

but dont await that the are the same quality like the videos from circo because i am not a pro in video editing

how upload you to the ftp craig i have tried many times but always really slow upload about 8 kb/S and when i try to download it works normal or know anyone a link to a instruction tread for upload here in the forums

hello guys the time to wait has an end ;-)

i have managed it to upload the videos for amiga to my folder on the ftp, there are two outside the zip try them out first

if the are good enough for your setup.

if the do download the complete set with 217 videos and enjoy

hello guys the time to wait has an end ;-)

i have managed it to upload the videos for amiga to my folder on the ftp, there are two outside the zip try them out first

if the are good enough for your setup.

if the do download the complete set with 217 videos and enjoy

Wow! This is excellent! Thank you for all your hard work!!

Thanks,

Ron

• 3 years later...
29 minutes ago, Circo said:

Check emumovies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply Circo, but I can not find the user jcm9800 in Upload here. In what section are the videos?

• 7 months later...

Archived