Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Help witsh Super Nintendo Emulator PLEASE!!!!

CJLDN

Hi all,

I have managed to get the bulk working however Super Nes is a pain in my butt. I bought a new computer for sole use as a hyperspin machine.

I tried the following emulators:

zSNES - it loads but man does it lag on load.

higan - hyperspin cannot find a config file (higan does not have the file hyperspin is looking for

Bsnes - tries to boot but nothing.

Assistance would be greatly appreciated as i spent the day downloading every game and renaming for hyperspin.

Kind regards

CJ

Thanksi will give that a try again (forgot to list that one) Windows 8 does not have direct x as default so grabbing some other files to see if i can get that to run!

Love these forums, sometimes you need to ask a simple question to have the obvious pointed out

I use MESS for just about every system on my cab, and it runs SNES perfectly. I'm not sure why more people don't use it. Easy to set up, it's got a similar set of menus and functionality to MAME, performance is smooth, and it works well with all the HyperLaunch extras like bezels and such.

I use MESS for just about every system on my cab, and it runs SNES perfectly. I'm not sure why more people don't use it. Easy to set up, it's got a similar set of menus and functionality to MAME, performance is smooth, and it works well with all the HyperLaunch extras like bezels and such.

I use this site here to help me decided what to use MESS with. In some cases I disagree, but I'll always agree with the stuff they say is better than MESS, because that's the whole point of the site.

I can tell you too, just as an example they say MESS is fine for the Atari 5200, but there are games like Choplifter (and others) that are plain unplayable on MESS. Or like it's easier for me to use Kega Fusion for Sega emulation, because it runs almost everything up till Saturn flawlessly, so why bother using MESS which may or may not work with those systems as well...

Archived