Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

BBB's Mortal Kombat 9 Arcade Machine

BadBoyBill

Holy...

All i could think when I saw this was:

This puts professional cabinets to SHAME. Such a clean design. No wonder things were quiet around here, this is such a badass cabinet, it does seriously put so many cabinets in shame. Don't think I would leave the house if I had this somewhere. Sheesh, now I don't think I'll be able to finish mine. This is bloody amazing! Great job BBB!

• 10 months later...

Can you share the measurements you took. This design is so cool that This will be my first attempt at making a cabinet. Or do you know where I cound find the plans for this type of cabinet? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
I second that request for your plans on this Pedestal. I really would love to build this. Thanks
Sorry, I dont have any plans, i basically winged the entire cab based on some measurements i wrote on the back of an envelope from an aliens machine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey BBB I know this is an old thread but I am currently in the process of building a Modern Cab and I like the style you've gone for. Just wondering if you can fit this through a house door or if its strictly Man Cave material? My misses HATES the idea of my building an oversized Arcade machine for the house.

So I want something that's far enough away from the big 42" LCD TV that im not going cross eyed but still slim enough to get through a standard door. Sounds Mad, I might end up making it able to be broken down (Like removable control panel).

Anyway youre input is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Brodie

what are you using to connect the cp to what ever system you're running mk?

Hey BBB is using an xbox 360 but you might want to check out what Boomslangnz has done http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?23740-my-attempt-at-hyperspin. He has used Fightsticks but you could use Xarcades kits http://www.xgaming.com/pages/adapters/

Goodluck

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived