Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Can't create Git clone.. git synch??

thenoob

Hey everyone

Following install instructions on here for hyperspin/launch etc.

I'm getting to the part of the "git clone" in the hyperspin folder

I right clicked the first time, the option came up, entered the directory, and it wouldn't work.

My stupid 160lb mastif then stepped on my mouse, clicked some shit, now when I right click I only get "git synch" or "git commit"

2 questions

1. How do I reverse what happened to the folder

2. How come the git didn't work the first few times? I'm following instructions to the T!!

Well I completely ditched it as I was getting nowhere quickly, and I've worked around it with some online videos and I'm running :).

Everybody is doing some real cool stuff in here...

Any reccomendations on things to add/customize that have been done in the last few years?? I'm going to get my emu intro vids tonight and hopefully place the PC back into the cab tomorrow

Hahaha

Still a damn noob and I had my cab working awesome for the past 2 years, this new stuff has thrown me for a loop!!

Is there a way to launch hyperspin upon booting up windows 7?

It used to be an option in hyperspin and that's how i had it, now I don't see it???

Would

Be awesome to see a full walkthru tutorial for each emulator to get them all working. Would be a huge help for a lot of us nooooooooooooobs

Well I've got mame running now

Except my controls are bugged, never happened before

I'm using

Dual USB xarcade tankstick.

Buttons work in game for most part , my joystick directions do not, can't move.

I've tried to use xarcade online test but all I get is a red x even tho I've for java running and followed all directions.

I've downloaded the correct .config file for it but again doesn't seem to work. Rebuilding this cab was a bad ice when everything was working great

Are you using the default mode of the X-Arcade? I ended up reprogramming mine to something that was practical when using the keyboard (i.e arrow keys plus zxcvbn for player 1) then defining the same keys in MAME.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk, probably while at work...

Archived