Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Decals and Printing for your HyperSpin Cabinet

Lucian045

Just received my pinball coin door art and it's really bad. BAD A$$ I mean!

Well worth the money. If you're hesitant about Lucian doing your art, don't be.

The quality is great, much better than others I've purchased in the past.

Guest mrbell1984

I am from the UK and would like to know where in the UK online does art work for cabinets at a good price.

I am new to building arcades and I have a project coming up so I will be looking into art.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Very Nice work! How'd you like the material?

it was really easy to apply, had some issues with dust particles getting caught under the graphic (so i had to lift and re-apply) but otherwise really good stuff to work with.

I am from the UK and would like to know where in the UK online does art work for cabinets at a good price.

I am new to building arcades and I have a project coming up so I will be looking into art.

If you want printing done in the uk this place may help. I've visited his soho London store and he can do what I want. It may be a good idea to call up with your questions http://www.onwarddisplay.com/

After my experience working with Lucian045 on my pinball artwork printing... I can't recommend his printing service enough! The quality and professionalism that he provides is some of the best I have ever encountered in a really long time. The overall quality of the materials and quality of the printing is top notch.

I actually endorse his printing enough to have added his company logo, Bowman Signs, on my pin artwork.