Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Decals and Printing for your HyperSpin Cabinet

Lucian045

Samples were posted in the other thread for hyperpin. Here is the link:

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14150&page=2 half way down the page. Glad the Vid was helpful.

If you're still around and still offer printing services can you re-post some example pics?

Your links are now dead since they moved the site. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

So my artwork arrived yesterday in a big, heavy, well-packed tube. Big pieces, about 74 x 40 inches.

From all the positive feedback in this thread I was already expecting it to look good, but I really wasn't expecting it to actually look this damn good. It's hard to tell in the pics, but the color is incredibly vibrant, the blacks are deep perfect black and the details are pixel perfect. The material has a high quality feel to it and a very glossy sheen. I also have a lot of small detailed pictures on here and all came out perfect to the tiny detail. No flaws, no blurriness, no color bleeding. The monster heads in that Primal Rage art I zoom in on during the video are only 1/4 to 1/2 inch across. It also printed exactly to the size my artwork was measured to and good thing since I only left myself about 1/4" extra overhang on some of the art. (My work was done at 300dpi, RGB PSD file if anyone is curious)

Thanks Brad, fantastic work. I am so happy I decided to go with you for this.

For anyone else wondering where to get their art done, don't even think about it. This is the guy.

PG1wLV.jpg

xMz7bw.jpg

TMPh9D.jpg

Y7JIns.jpg

1MKUHT.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, Just sent you a PM, but I thought I would keep the post updated,  Are you still doing Graphics and Art for the HS community?  What is your preferred method of contact?  I have attached a general measurement sheet for my project, Shoot me an estimated price when you have time... If you are still doing it of course!

graphic.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all.. my first cabinet build, just need to finish the front buttons and fine tune hyperspin.  I had lucian print my graphics and am very happy with the results. Fast turnaround.... prints have great detail and the material he uses is very easy to work with. Highly recommended... will be ordering couple more sets soon. Thanks brad!

Img_0398.jpgImg_0400.jpgImg_0402.jpgImg_0403.jpgImg_0404.jpgImg_0405.jpg

Artwork installation complete:

retrocade-front.jpg

retrocade-right.jpg

retrocade-left.jpg

Mind.  Blown.

Excellent!!

Any chance you are still doing this, Brad?  You are in the states, correct?  I want to pull the trigger on a Space Invaders CP I plan to put together sometime soon...  would love to have you do the printed wrap for it...

I want to swap out my X-Arcade CP and build a custom panel, then apply graphics over the top and an acrylic overlay.

I'd like to re-do my CP — visually similar to this:

http://www.dragonslairfans.com/forforum/si-panel.jpg

This is my current cab:

http://fasinfun.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-mame-cabinet-adventure.html

I know.  X-Arcade controls.  Don't beat me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lucial045 / Brad printed my graphics - Very happy with Brad's service & product, thanks again!

Hopefully this isn't too blasphemous (posting a project with something other than a hyperspin front end...  AND mixing platforms on a graphic!   :P), but this is the thread where I found Brad's printing services...  Full album here:  http://imgur.com/a/Z0byt

UmugK3G.jpg

ivsIXXe.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...