Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Decals and Printing for your HyperSpin Cabinet

Lucian045

• 2 months later...

So, if I send you a file, can you tell me for certain what size it will come out to be without printing it? I am going to start building a project soon and I need to make sure that the graphics are the right size. By the way, your service is going to save me a whole heap of money on my decals, so thank you so much!

So, if I send you a file, can you tell me for certain what size it will come out to be without printing it? I am going to start building a project soon and I need to make sure that the graphics are the right size. By the way, your service is going to save me a whole heap of money on my decals, so thank you so much!

Yes if the files you send me are full size. Send me what you have and I will look at it.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you able to cut out printed graphics along a cutline? I know some shops offer this service.

Yes I can, my machine is a print and cut system. Long cutting is always done by hand but for decals or anything too intricate my machine will cut the decals based on the line supplied in the graphic. Hit me up with your graphic so I can get an idea of what you want.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Just wanted to thanks to everybody that has ordered graphics from me. I hope everyone has had an awesome experience in working with the material I provide and dealing with me. People have been emailing asking if I am still doing printing, probably because my thread is not updated too often. I may not always update this thread but I check it everyday along with everything else on this site and yes I am still printing away. So...I just wanted to say thanks again and if you need something give me a shout!

Artwork turned out great. Thanks Brad!

8613584512_968debf981_z.jpg

This one doesn't look washed out in person. I think it's the reflection of the flash off of the matte finish.

8613584552_c6cde3863b_z.jpg

The marquee has a mask on it that will be removed once applied to the Plexiglas.

8613584596_300ddb0f3e_z.jpg

In regards to the polycarbonate overlays, do you just not like them, or do you not have the ability to do them at all? I'm working on a couple of control panels and I prefer not using plexiglass tops on my control panels, and I'd rather use a protective overlay to protect my artwork. In the past I've had some work printed with a 5.0 mil PVC overlaminate called Emerytex and it looks great. Do you have the ability to do anything similar? Also are you able to cut the artwork in specific shapes, like cutting out the button holes and the outside shape of the control panel?

Yes I can cut shapes out of the artwork and the laminate I use is extremely durable, but I do have some 5 mil polycarbonate laminate in stock from a previous job that I can use for your order if you like. PM me the details or use my email in this thread and we can discuss it. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
If your after a Marquis for mame in Australia try a few Office works stores.

They will Print on film. Just had a few done at 900mm x 200mm for $23 Au

Hey Rustalan,

What did you ask for when you got them to print it ? I might do officeworks for my marquee and the sideart here ro somewhere closer... Thanks !