Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

***Help me Please!!***

Aorin

OK, I tried contacting via "Contact us" link and asking help, but days have passed and I haven't received any reply.

Everytime I try to hit Paypal Button to become platinum member and log in, it says "We can't process your payment right now, so please try again later. We're sorry for the inconvenience", I tried from different computers and browsers, Paypal personnel says its OK with my Paypal account.

post-116547-142870652359_thumb.jpg

Can someone help me becoming a platinum member please?

Thanks in advance!

post-116547-142870652347_thumb.jpg

post-116547-14287065235_thumb.jpg

post-116547-142870652356_thumb.jpg

post-116547-142870652654_thumb.jpg

Lol

I didn't mean to anyone out there create a payment request, but I tried contacting Hyperspin managers and asking this to them, but till now, they didn't reply.

In the hope they can see this thread I said that, but at least you made me laugh.

I need hypersync!

To be honest, I don't find hypersync to be that useful. You can usually find better stuff on the FTP. Maybe I'm just too picky.

Just wish the FTP was organized by system with folders for individual users under each system so if you come up with cover art for the Atari Jaguar for example, you could just have a cover art folder with your user name under that system. It would make things easier to find.

To be honest, I don't find hypersync to be that useful. You can usually find better stuff on the FTP. Maybe I'm just too picky.

Just wish the FTP was organized by system with folders for individual users under each system so if you come up with cover art for the Atari Jaguar for example, you could just have a cover art folder with your user name under that system. It would make things easier to find.

Agree 100%

Yeah you could loose days looking through everyone's folder, not knowing what they have in there lol. Hypersync was great for getting me fully loaded with things I didn't have before. But like on the gameboy color black top cartridges, I still had to look for people's wheels on the ftp to finish that set, even though I hypersync'd it. Still totally worth it overall though. I really enjoy this community.

Archived