Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

sharp x68000 setup

craiganderson

I'm about half way done filling in all the database info. Soon we will all be able to filter by shmup,shooter,platform,sports,translated etc. it will be easier to find playable games. up to line 4322 of 9107 in xml.

Nice job¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I added this to the little instruction page. In case you missed it.

\

Q: What should I do with xpadder and this system?

A: I have not played every game obviously, but I have noticed that on some games having keys mapped on xpadder interferes with gameplay (i.e. pauses game etc). So I have a blank profile (except for my exit keys) load into xpadder whenever I launch a game.

yes! has all information like you said all working like clockwork!

wasn't hard to setup the best walk-through ever! the hard part was the hard drive! awesome mate! my first computer on the cab! that works!

the only thing i'm working on now is the controls. i have a joystick encoder board attach to the usb!

the x68000 rocks! wouldn't be too hard to reverse engineer Amiga games to the 68000 same chips!

joystick emulation! for emulation lol

https://code.google.com/p/steel-batallion-64/downloads/detail?name=ppjoysetup-0-8-4-6.exe&can=4&q=

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

adding ONE new games - homebrews it think

thanks to annawu at this forum

http://nfggames.com/forum2/index.php?topic=5659.0

here is the page with the game, the second game (skiing game) is already on the wheel..under a different name

http://stonefield.cocolog-nifty.com/higurashi/2014/03/winex68000-6874.html

Super Godlfish Scooping

video and wheel done

available on my little page

goldfish_zps47e8709e.png

I was informed that XENON 2 MEGABLAST gets hung up on the loading game screen.

It seems like it is a ROM problem. The game currently loads OFF of a compilation disk.

So what I have done to fix the problem is the following. I made a new save state file to replace the current one. The new file loads the game from two individual .dim files. Seems to be working. I have updated my little page. Look under additional games on the download page. Just drop all three files into your rom folder. Let the new .XM6 replace the old .XM6 and all should be good to go.

http://craigandersonthemes.weebly.com/

thanks

craig

Please let me know if any other games do not work.

thanks

craig

First of all, thanks for your hard work on this system. It works fine for me in a Spanish Windows ;)

But, just one thing: the emulator opens in windowed mode instead of fullscreen. I've done ALT+ENTER to switch to fullscreen but once I close the emulator and I open it again it goes back to windowed mode... Do I missing something here?

Also, I would like to hide the status bar on the bottom of the screen, is it possible?

Thanks in advance

First of all, thanks for your hard work on this system. It works fine for me in a Spanish Windows ;)

But, just one thing: the emulator opens in windowed mode instead of fullscreen. I've done ALT+ENTER to switch to fullscreen but once I close the emulator and I open it again it goes back to windowed mode... Do I missing something here?

Also, I would like to hide the status bar on the bottom of the screen, is it possible?

Thanks in advance

Thanks for trying the setup.

All of the options you mention should be available in the HLHQ settings area under the GLOBAL DISPLAY option. See pic below.

2014-12-10_9-30-38_zps1cdf54ef.png

No problem. Those settings should work for all of the rom types (.dim, .XM6 etc). Please let me know if you have any other issues/questions.

And I am glad to hear that you got it up and running as a "Newbie".....that means it wasn't that difficult to get working I hope. Thanks again.

-craig

No problem. Those settings should work for all of the rom types (.dim, .XM6 etc). Please let me know if you have any other issues/questions.

And I am glad to hear that you got it up and running as a "Newbie".....that means it wasn't that difficult to get working I hope. Thanks again.

-craig

Instructions where easy to follow. Everything is well explained.

• 3 weeks later...

Craig, I am having troubles with the module for the non-English Windows because the games xm6 won´t launch.

I have it configured in virtual.

Outside the Hyperlaunch the emulator runs the games properly.

The versión of the emulator is the one you uploaded and i have used all the material from your download page in Mega.

I am running spanish-Windows.

On top of the emulators window it shows the word "abrir".

One disc games run perfectly with Hyperlaunch.

Could you help?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Nevermind, downloaded the module and emu files again and it works now.

Couple of questions though, is the emu supposed to show over the fade screen? I can see it configuring itself.

Also for some reason the screen doesn't seem to fill the bezel tv image

• 3 weeks later...

I updated hyperlaunch and it seems to have messed up my sharp set up. It won't find the emu window and thus won't exit properly either

post-9634-142870669446_thumb.jpg

It's nothing to do with the module files as I didn't update them. Have you updated your hyperlaunch craig? If so does your sharp x68000 still function properly

Archived