Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Reliable source for Mame .155 and xml list?

barakawins

I'd be interested in this info as well if someone more sources. Not sure what the PD tracker is, etc.

Thank you.

PD is short for PleasureDome. Not to be spoken about in public forums. ;)

Check the HyperList for MAME. Click HyperApps on the top of the page and then click HyperList.

Also, Jumpstyle (Brolly does also) has a folder on the FTP with lots of MAME goodies, as well as databases.

Thanks,

Ron

Yes, for the XML Brolly is the man! I always get his filtered XML Mame list (you need to add pac-man to it manually).

For the rom set, PD is the place to go. I haven't been able to find a site that offers a complete rom set. Don't get the merged rom set if you are using hyperspin. Get the split one instead.

you need to add pac-man to it manually

Pac-Man is on the XML btw, if it doesn't show up in your wheel is because you have it set to show parents only (The parent is Puck Man). You don't need to add it manually, you just need to clear the cloneof tag for pacman so it's no longer considered a clone.

Pac-Man is on the XML btw, if it doesn't show up in your wheel is because you have it set to show parents only (The parent is Puck Man). You don't need to add it manually, you just need to clear the cloneof tag for pacman so it's no longer considered a clone.

Hate to ask a stupid question, but how do you clear it? I thought I did via the XML, but maybe I'm doing it wrong? Also refreshed the games list and audited the roms. I did Google this one as well!

Archived