Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Big thanks to everyone here at HyperSpin

keltoigael

Just wanted to thank all my friends and everyone that came to me offering help. I didn't end up needing a shipped drive. With everyone's help I was able to find and download everything myself. My cab is fully up and running again with the exception of some set's I need to still get. I was at a really low point and debated on giving up and not rebuilding. Everyone really inspired me and helped me keep my head up. The thief has never been caught, but life goes on and lessons are learned. Thanks HyperSpin community and friends. I will be working on a MK themed intro video soon just for you guys :cheers:

Just wanted to thank all my friends and everyone that came to me offering help. I didn't end up needing a shipped drive. With everyone's help I was able to find and download everything myself. My cab is fully up and running again with the exception of some set's I need to still get. I was at a really low point and debated on giving up and not rebuilding. Everyone really inspired me and helped me keep my head up. The thief has never been caught, but life goes on and lessons are learned. Thanks HyperSpin community and friends. I will be working on a MK themed intro video soon just for you guys :cheers:

No fear, Karma will come back and bitch slap the hell out of the thief at some point in their life. Hopefully when they need it the most. ;)

Thanks,

Ron

Archived