Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Best driver for a GTX 560 1GB card?

Gunner

Why not download GForce Experience? It automatically keeps your driver up to date, and better yet, you can scan your pc games folder and for most games it will suggest optimal settings. (This program is the only thing that allowed me to play Dragon Age Inquisition. Before Nvidia released the optimization option, the game would crash on me and was almost unplayable. Of course, EA didn't seem too concerned. About two weeks after it launched, G Experience activated its optimization button and I haven't crashed since.)

Do you want a different driver to the latest one which is version 347.09?

64 bit version

Oh, is the current version working ok with Future Pinball? I thought people were having issues. Guess that was a while ago when I read that.

On the other suggestion, my cabinet is not connected to the internet. And I don't really want it to be.

Oh, is the current version working ok with Future Pinball? I thought people were having issues. Guess that was a while ago when I read that.

On the other suggestion, my cabinet is not connected to the internet. And I don't really want it to be.

earlier versions of the drivers had issues, they have been OK though for the past 18 months (if using win 7)..

You can just download the install on another PC and transfer it to your cab via USB stick perhaps. I've not had issues with Future Pinball, all fine.

• 3 weeks later...
270.61 was THE standard, all tables ran perfect on that.. ive built 7-8 cabs on the driver with 560 and 560ti cards (one of the 2 you have to force the driver, but it works)

Where i can find this old Driver only found the newest..

Archived