Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

CUSTOM ARTWORK - Graphic Design services for your cabinets

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks jeanvion!

The designs people request average around that cost. Some are more and some are less. I've done just the marquees for people which would be inexpensive.

It's all about the time needed to bring an idea to life and have it look good. It'll be based on what you are trying to make and how much of it you need for the cabinet. Items like the control panel, kick plate, sides, etc... that time adds up. Another example of time needed is the custom design title - that may have 3D vs 2D elements, stuff like that. Also all my projects are designed at 300 dpi which makes the images look great for printing but take time to clean up, layer and build in large format Photoshop files.

Thanks for checking out my work and please don't hesitate to ask me about what your looking to do for your project. Thank you!

I understand that it's very time consuming (thus money consuming) but I just don't like the concept to spend more money on the artwork than on the hardware I have put in my cabinet. Just curious: do you only get the design or do you print out and ship aswell?

Thanks jeanvion!

The designs people request average around that cost. Some are more and some are less. I've done just the marquees for people which would be inexpensive.

It's all about the time needed to bring an idea to life and have it look good. It'll be based on what you are trying to make and how much of it you need for the cabinet. Items like the control panel, kick plate, sides, etc... that time adds up. Another example of time needed is the custom design title - that may have 3D vs 2D elements, stuff like that. Also all my projects are designed at 300 dpi which makes the images look great for printing but take time to clean up, layer and build in large format Photoshop files.

Thanks for checking out my work and please don't hesitate to ask me about what your looking to do for your project. Thank you!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

dfwArcade,

Your work is outstanding!

I am looking at doing a bartop shortly and really want to make it a mortal kombat theme for graphics (marquee, sides, control panel, etc). I can in no way do any graphics work.

Do you have any Mortal Kombat bartop graphics at all. What would it cost to get something like that done?

Thanks for your time

Hello BladeZX,

Thanks for the message. I haven't made a Mortal Kombat design yet but we can make something really cool for your bartop.

Typically a bartop cab can take between 8-12 hours to make a 4 decal set. It'll cost about $150-200 for a custom design. It all depends on how you want it too look. I'll need more info about the design detail to really know the time needed to make it.

I email samples of the design when we start. Then we do some back and forth until we get the format you like. Then I make high resolution designs of the samples. Once the design is complete I send it to Brad Bowman for printing. His printing is the absolute best out there. Best material and workmanship. He's Lucian045 on the forums. You can contact him about printing and shipping.

I have 19 years experience to both print & tv and can get to an idea rather quickly. I run both Mac & PC at home and have all the latest software. I charge $25 an hour and discount HS members 20% off the final invoice.

Please check out my galleries for more ideas. I have made a custom bartop Space Invader themed design called Markade.

I require a $75 deposit to start a project. I have a Paypal account for payment.

I'll reply to your personal email with some samples of my professional work and we can correspond more if you’re interested.

Thank you, all the best!

Josh

email: [email protected]

[email protected]

• 5 months later...

Hey man. Cool project. Unfortunately I don't have decal artwork for existing cabinets. I'm designing custom designs for clients. So far I haven't had to rebuild or recreate an arcade design.

I did clean up and fix some Tales from the Crypt design decals for a pin cabinet. That was fun but very time consuming.

Keep searching the net, someone has to have been down that road before. Try contacting these guys:

http://www.gameongrafix.com/categories/multi-arcade-graphics

Good luck!

I don't want to be unrespectful dfwArcade but I have a question about the specifics of a design. I'm planning on painting my arcade myself but I just want a simple marquee (screenshot). I have a friend who works in a print shop so he can print it, but is there anything I need to think about when designing this one?

post-95577-142870646519_thumb.jpg

I don't want to be unrespectful dfwArcade but I have a question about the specifics of a design. I'm planning on painting my arcade myself but I just want a simple marquee (screenshot). I have a friend who works in a print shop so he can print it, but is there anything I need to think about when designing this one?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45043[/ATTACH]

Hello jeanvion,

Make sure the file for the logo is set at 300 dpi (dots per inch). Also use RGB as your color setting mode. That's video colors vs. print colors which are typically CMYK. Print color space (CMYK) usually have a less vibrant color look when printing especially for something that is back lite like a marquee.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i'm looking to do a custom size one that I built.I went to the flea market and had several small one color one's made but they charged 6dollars a piece.I'm looking to do a reasonable one with many of the superheros or something special.my amagination  is wide open

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate. Just after some advice and your services in the not to distant future...

I plan on having a lot of Plexiglas in my build..with the cp controls etched into it..what sort of file would you supplie me with if you did the artwork. Is there anything I need to think of regarding artwork for etching..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate. Just after some advice and your services in the not to distant future...

I plan on having a lot of Plexiglas in my build..with the cp controls etched into it..what sort of file would you supplie me with if you did the artwork. Is there anything I need to think of regarding artwork for etching..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hello Mr. Jones. The only etching art I have done has been with Mameman. He does toppers that sit on top of pinball machines. He has also done other stuff but I've only made vector art for some of his projects. I'd suggest contacting him about that process.

I can help with the designing of the images you'd etch but wouldn't know much about getting them to talk with the system.  If you need vector art, things like 'Player 1' and items like that I can design a layout to your liking. We could get it into Adobe Illustrator to the size of the CP layout and you'd at least have the vector art needed for layout. The file formats can be EPS or AI (Illustrator files) that we can saved backwards legacy to talk to your plotter.

Please let me know if your interested in working on something like that.

Thank you. All the best!

Josh

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking at doing a DIY pedestal kit.  Can you help with the design work on that? 

Hello v1machine,

Yes I can help, I've designed a few pedestal cabinets. Please email me direct and I'll send you my info about pricing and include samples of some pedestal cabinets I've made for members over the years.

Thank you,

Josh

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought a cabinet that is already graphic wrapped. My man cave is a certain theme and I would love to re-wrap this cabinet. Can this be done easily using your services?

Thanks

Hello Tberry,

Thanks for contacting me. Yes reapplying a custom decal set can be easily done. I'm able to design just about anything you can think of. Once the design is finished I send it to Brad Bowman (Lucian045) on the forums for printing. He can ship anywhere in the world. We've worked together exclusively for 5 years. He's the absolute best. Pro grade prints all the way.

I've got a few projects in the works now. I'm always looking to work with people to get their custom ideas brought to life. If you think you'd like to work together please let me know.

If you email me (link on my website) I'll send you some of my latest samples, rates and how we can schedule time on my future schedule.

Thank you, all the best!

Josh

http://www.jwgfx.com

• 2 weeks later...