Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync + EmuMovies = True Love 25% Off

Rain

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
As a brand new user, Ive only just come across this thread. Can someone confirm if the offer is still open please? Id be happy to sign up to Platinum level to take advantage of 25% off from EmuMovies.

Yes, it's still going on. Yes please PM for the code after you are a platinum member here. Thanks

Jon

Now is more important to sign up for EmuMovies before HyperSync Evolution is released as it is going to become deeply integrated into they HyperSync core framework. HyperSync and EmuMovies are about to become married in a BIG way with the next release.

Sent by Droid.

Now is more important to sign up for EmuMovies before HyperSync Evolution is released as it is going to become deeply integrated into they HyperSync core framework. HyperSync and EmuMovies are about to become married in a BIG way with the next release.

Sent by Droid.

Hi Rain. Have PMed you a couple of times. Am still awaiting the 25% off code. Thanks heaps!

I really want to sign up for EMUMOVIES this weekend, if someone could PM me the promo code it would be greatly appreciated!

You need to be a Platinum member here to get the code. Once you become Platinum PM me and I will send you the code

Thanks

Jon

Make sure that your emumovies password doesn't have any special characters in it. They made some changes to the login system and non alphanumeric characters are causing issues. This has been addressed on the EmuMovies forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relic, that's not what he is saying. Make sure that your EmuMovies password does not have any special characters in it. While it may let you into the EmuMovies site, it may not let you log into HyperSync if you have special characters in your password.

- J*

Just sent a PM (even though I am Platinum, I can't view the discount code in the sub-forum for some reason). Really hope I can get the code before the promotion ends! *fingers crossed* :)

Same problem. Have pm'd as well.

the private forum says there aren't any posts.

Archived