Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

(Update 4/13/2015) Website move complete

Circo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use tapatalk Hyperion and u won't miss a thread

(Tapatalk)

Thanks Ninja,

I might give it a try but if it's the kind of thing that will notify me through a mobile notification then I don't think it's for me. I would rather browse the forum at a time that suits me and this new format is a downgrade without the latest thread previewed on the home page.

Hello everyone,

For awhile now, and in real earnest this last couple of weeks, members of the HyperSpin team have been working on HyperSpins new website. We are closing in on being able to transfer this site to the new platform. In order to keep downtime to a minimum, we are now working on this website while keeping it open.

First off Security has been an issue with this site, with spammers, duplicate and dead accounts collected over the last seven years. Though we love our stats dearly, the decision was made to prune the member base and start over fresh. We have pruned almost 90,000 inactive accounts. So if you look at that statistic, DON'T FREAK OUT! If you were a registered member and your account is gone just register a new one. The pruning is over.

The next step will be pruning forum posts. Over the years we have amassed quite a vast amount of posts many obsolete or misinforming. In order to clean up we have decided to Prune any (Non Sticked) posts over 6 months old with no replies, and any (non-stickied) posts with no replies for a year or more.

After that you may see some shifting around of forums, but that is not for certain.

That is all I have to report at the moment, let's try to keep the conspiracy theories to a minimum.

EDIT: The move is complete enough to reopen.  Still plenty of things to finish but the site is back up and running.  Can you spot the differences?

Good luck

Archived