Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

(Update 4/13/2015) Website move complete

Circo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it looks nice... but it also feels different for me and some of the functions of this new website. I know, that this is just a move plus a an update of the forum software... but in the very first moment I thought that the readability was better on the old color ways...

keep up updating everything and keep it fresher than ever *thumbs up*

Honestly... congratulation. This is probably the first time I see an updated forum I use to write on and think "wow, now it's much better" :P The really good news is chat does not seems to crash as it was used to on the old forum :P

We still have plenty of file importing to do

I was just thinking last week that it really sucks to have to go through post after post and then double checking the date, etc when searching for something and how nice it would be if someone would clean up the forums and th FTP site as well. Congratulations on reading my mind, but honestly, thank you for saving me (and others) hours of dead end time sorting through old crap while looking around the forum. Im still not sure why the FTP site is configured the way it is, but hopefully you guys can get to a point where its organized a bit better and each user has rights to their own FTP folder without other members having the same rights (correct me if Im wrong, but isnt it possible to delete things out of someone else's ftp folder?) 

You guys deserve a big thank you for all the recent changes on both HS and HL and it seems like things are really coming together for both of them. Now all we need is a new tutorial on setting up various emulators within both of them. (ive actually thought about starting this project but not sure I can commit to the time right now and more importantly I would need others to help as well. If we could get multiple people to contribute, with each person very familiar with a specific emulator it would help get this completed in a timely manner.

I was just thinking last week that it really sucks to have to go through post after post and then double checking the date, etc when searching for something and how nice it would be if someone would clean up the forums and th FTP site as well. Congratulations on reading my mind, but honestly, thank you for saving me (and others) hours of dead end time sorting through old crap while looking around the forum. Im still not sure why the FTP site is configured the way it is, but hopefully you guys can get to a point where its organized a bit better and each user has rights to their own FTP folder without other members having the same rights (correct me if Im wrong, but isnt it possible to delete things out of someone else's ftp folder?) 

You guys deserve a big thank you for all the recent changes on both HS and HL and it seems like things are really coming together for both of them. Now all we need is a new tutorial on setting up various emulators within both of them. (ive actually thought about starting this project but not sure I can commit to the time right now and more importantly I would need others to help as well. If we could get multiple people to contribute, with each person very familiar with a specific emulator it would help get this completed in a timely manner.

We can only do so much at once, trust me FTP is in the crosshairs.  Iggy is in charge of the new tutorial system for anyone interested in helping with that project.

Archived