Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

(Update 4/13/2015) Website move complete

Circo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great job you all. One suggestion, is it possible to show previews of the downloads first? The old site showed a snap shot of themes etc before you download them. This version seems to be missing them. Also if you google something for hyperspin, obviously the old site is gone but I'm having a hard time finding info that I google and get the reference on this site. Any work arounds?

great job you all. One suggestion, is it possible to show previews of the downloads first? The old site showed a snap shot of themes etc before you download them. This version seems to be missing them. Also if you google something for hyperspin, obviously the old site is gone but I'm having a hard time finding info that I google and get the reference on this site. Any work arounds?

That is a great question. Unfortunately the old download area was not something that could be imported. So we manually had to populate this section quickly with the base artwork. As content is added from here on out you will see previews. We are working on ideas to eventually have previews of everything but that's quite a task and will take some time. If anyone is interested in helping with screenshots and such please let us know.

It seems all of the bookmarks i have saved of posts/topics no longer work. They just bring me to the main page. Is this something that is still being worked on? Have a folder of 20+ bookmarks for different topics that were extremely helpful and now theyre all dead?

It seems all of the bookmarks i have saved of posts/topics no longer work. They just bring me to the main page. Is this something that is still being worked on? Have a folder of 20+ bookmarks for different topics that were extremely helpful and now theyre all dead?

Not being worked on, just an unfortunate side effect

yep, Understandable... some teething issues too I see with certain things.  But all in all a great start to the new site.  Well done chaps!!!

Now I just have to go through all my vids and change all the links to the pages :( 

Maybe have a splash page though guys with quick links to things that matter.....

-Hyperspin

-Help

-Art

yep, Understandable... some teething issues too I see with certain things.  But all in all a great start to the new site.  Well done chaps!!!

Now I just have to go through all my vids and change all the links to the pages :(

Maybe have a splash page though guys with quick links to things that matter.....

-Hyperspin

-Help

-Art

Tutorial Section ;)

That's amazing,

i really like the new Hyperspin website.

The only problem which affect me as total noob is the fact that all the "search" queries in google now are no more as they were based on the old site..

Other than that... Great Job!

Can Anyone help me out please. I just started my hyperspin project the week before the site change. I had links saved to help me get everything setup but now nothing takes me anywhere but the home screen. Even google searches lead to nowhere. Ive tried searching on the home page but it doesnt bring up what I was even searching for.I need to know how to set hyperlaunch to load a blank profile on emulation startup so my 360 controllers can work. I also need to know whats up with the error needing to add a backsplash when I try and setup ps2 and gamecube. Like I said, I had these links before

It seems I have to log-in to the site every time I visit, is this something I'll have to learn to live with, Circo ?

Tapatalk, chrome and or ie 11 on windows I do not have this issue or on chrome for android keeps my login evert time.

I appreciate the efforts to update the site but losing subscriptions really sucks. Would've been nice to know ahead of time so we could copy out useful info since most people aren't going to remember everything they subscribed to. 

Also, is there a main RSS feed for the entire forum that goes back more than the 10 most recent?

• 1 month later...

Since the new website I haven't checked in that much at all. The reason being is I find it hard to see what is happening at glance because the forum categories no longer show the latest thread's title previewed on the right. Can we get this back?

Hello, congratulation for the work, but my user account been deleted. My username is melu669. I was Platinum user. Please help, I paid for Platinum service and no longer have the account. I have written to the administrators but they do not respond. Could help to reactivate my account melu669. Thank you very much.

CjXN7OJ.jpg

Archived