Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

bezels for mame

fshgrind

Think about it just for one second before complaining.

If you use any other FrontEnd, why in the world you should pay for a HyperSpin membership in order to access files that have nothing to do with HyperSpin?

HyperSpin doesn't even know what bezels are. Bezels are a RocketLauncher only feature. 

Emumovies (like RocketLauncher) is FrontEnd independent. So it makes perfect sense to move things to emumovies instead in order to provide the best for all users.

Edit: By the way, it was the HyperSpin admins decision to remove RocketLauncher (RocketLauncher at the time) from here when it became FrontEnd independent. So it makes sense to move also the RocketLauncher only related media to somewhere else.

Well I guess it does make sense then. Doesn't seem like it would hurt to have them available here as well though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All RocketLauncher media was moved over to the emumovies ftp perhaps to keep it separate from HyperSpin. They be turned into download packs eventually. :dontknow:

If you want the converted mame bezels for RL you can get them from the link on my YouTube channel on the bezel video.

Giga is there a location for generic mame bezels (e.g. not part of your mame bezel project)? Ones that say "arcade classics" or similar that can be used over multiple vertical games?

Giga is there a location for generic mame bezels (e.g. not part of your mame bezel project)? Ones that say "arcade classics" or similar that can be used over multiple vertical games?

Yes I have just the thing, :) If you want more I'll see what I have on my machine.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/topic/2774-bezels-for-mame-custom-for-1920x1080/page-4#entry181097

You're familiar with the MAME bezels at Mr. Do and Progettosnaps? They come included in the PD MAME EXTRAs torrent.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Its been a while. I do remember getting an extras torrent a while back and putting it in the mame\artwork folder for bezels. But i'm looking for generic bezel art that doesnt just say MAME in 4:3 or even better 5:4 (pc lcd) format.

Those bezels generally contain the original artwork as used on the cabinets and cocktail tables.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Myself, Potts43 and rfancella converted them all to work as RocketLauncher bezels. They are on the Emumovies ftp. You can still use some of the Mame artwork as some contain the overlays for games like Space Invaders and Asteroids Delux.

Archived