Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

LEGO Batpin Build Blog (46/19/32)

DeeGor

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice going, in the current version of VP-Fx we have the same kind of function, can be driven with a single line.

The plan is that the vbs script checks the time and reacts on that by setting the config for contactors/shakers on or off.

Keep going, things can only get better and better !

Cool, sounds like you're getting closer to completion. :)

When you say back bumper, are you talking about the center contactor or the "less noisy" contactor?

I really like the placement of the center contactor. I can hear and feel it pretty well. As for the less noisy contactor, I honestly don't know if I hear or feel it at all. I'm not sure when it's supposed to go off.

Overall I'm very pleased with the force feedback, and I would recommend the same placement to other people, with maybe the exception of the less noisy contactor. The jury is still out on that one. ;)

I think i used the same placement as deegor and a few others on the contactors so im eager to see how they sound. The back one for me is way in the back of the cab so i doubt i'll hear it.

Pinball sounds like we are about on the same progress of wiring i think all i've got left to do is wire in rgb flippers, underlight and cree's and coin door. Should be doing some configuration by weeks end.

I think i've also got some work to do in hyperpin since the last time i touched it was about 3 or 4 months ago.

A little while ago I had posted in another thread about problems I was having with the default intensity for the shaker motor in Pixelmagic's ledwiz config tool. While the defaults probably work well for some shaker motors, it was just a bit too much for mine. I tried going through my ledcontrol.ini file by hand to modify the values, but that was a tedious process. Not to mention that every time I wanted to update my ledcontrol file for the new table configurations I would have to go back and manually alter those values again.

Unfortunately Pixelmagic's tool does not allow one to specify the maximum/minimum intensity, and I think he's busy gearing up for the soon to be release VP-FX for the arduino board he's been working hard on. So for those of you few who have shaker motors and the default intensity is a little too high, here is a tool I created to fix those values for you.

LEDWiz Shaker Intensity Mod

Hopefully someone will find some use for it.

And if you find any issues, please let me know so I can fix them.

**NOTE: The shaker intensity mod is no longer needed as Pixelmagic has incorporated this feature into his tool.

A little while ago I had posted in another thread about problems I was having with the default intensity for the shaker motor in Pixelmagic's ledwiz config tool. While the defaults probably work well for some shaker motors, it was just a bit too much for mine. I tried going through my ledcontrol.ini file by hand to modify the values, but that was a tedious process. Not to mention that every time I wanted to update my ledcontrol file for the new table configurations I would have to go back and manually alter those values again.

Unfortunately Pixelmagic's tool does not allow one to specify the maximum/minimum intensity, and I think he's busy gearing up for the soon to be release VP-FX for the arduino board he's been working hard on. So for those of you few who have shaker motors and the default intensity is a little too high, here is a tool I created to fix those values for you.

This is great thanks for doing this! :top:

Hi Deegor, nice work !

Did not realise that there was more demand then 1 person for this modification, sorry for that.

Would you mind if i put the code you are using in the original tool, just to keeps things in one place ?

Thanks, Erwin

Hi Deegor, nice work !

Did not realise that there was more demand then 1 person for this modification, sorry for that.

Would you mind if i put the code you are using in the original tool, just to keeps things in one place ?

Thanks, Erwin

That would be great.

Everyone that based the shaker off Darkfall design

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=14734&st=240&p=143713entry143713

has this issue.

Hi Deegor, nice work !

Thanks, Erwin

That would be great. I'll PM you a link for the code.

• 4 weeks later...

My camera kind of sucks, but here are some pics of the bottom.

IMG_1145.JPG?raw=1

IMG_1147.JPG?raw=1

IMG_1149.JPG?raw=1

IMG_1151.JPG?raw=1

While they work perfectly while in Hyperpin, I'm having some issues running the strip while in VP. Once a table is launched and the rom finishes initializing, the relay I have it connected to begins switching rapidly.

I've done all the troubleshooting I can from a wiring standpoint, and I think it is setup properly. It works perfectly outside of VP, just not inside.

Maxx and Chriz have given me some ideas that I will try and I'll report back with any success I have. It could be as simple as the relays I'm using just can't handle it.

Archived