Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hide games in menu

spotUP

Hi! When enjoying Hyperspin and playing a bunch of games you always run into a lot of crap games that you never want to see again. Wouldn't it be really handy to be able to hide games in the list with a button combo?

They could go to a Disabled category or something and if you change your mind you just go into the disabled list and activate it again with the same button combo.

Yep. Just take the wheel art out of the wheel folder and go into hyperHQ and set it to display "wheel only". Alternately, you can just edit them out the xml. It would be a pain I'd imagine to have this as part of the gui, so I can see why they left it out, but these two methods should be everything you need.

Yea, that is a solution i guess, but what happens when i sync the art with hypersync? All games are back!! O_O ;)

I like the idea of browsing games by system so having all systems mixed in a favourite menu is not a good enough solution for me. :/

Hi everyone.

I had already thought in something like that.

I think a good idea is to have some combo button like "shift + Del" or "ctrl + Del" to delete the rom.

Imagine that you have a full collection but when you start wheeling and playing around you decided that you don't want to have that game anymore in your collection.

So in Hyperspin when you are wheeling all you have to do is press a combo button so next time you enter on that wheel the game is gone.

This should work only on sub-menus, I mean this should't work on Main menu.

Instead of delete the roms directly, it could go to a Backup folder or something like that so if you delete it accidently you can always recover it.

Of course you can always go to the Roms folder and delete the games unwanted (I think that right now this is the only way) but thats a manual process, I'm suggesting a automatic and more funtional one.

Do you think this function can by add to next release?

Best regards

jviegas

i am working on a top1000 wheel with only good games....if you get the wheels from my ftp folder (721) atm and you set HyperHQ to wheels only you will have a good set, some wheels are also replaced or redrawn.....and didnt gte released yet

• 2 weeks later...
i am working on a top1000 wheel with only good games....if you get the wheels from my ftp folder (721) atm and you set HyperHQ to wheels only you will have a good set, some wheels are also replaced or redrawn.....and didnt gte released yet

Nice Job..Is the Top 500 in your Folder are the Roms?

From which Mame Version are the Roms?

Archived