SPEEDrive Project, based on a Jamma coin-op with inside a pc.
- Original 25" CRT Monitor (emudriver)
- 360° Wheel - Shifter UP/DOWN with NOS
- CPO Light Button
- 2xLed stripes on the back (output controlled)
- Pedal with micro and pot - 2.1 audio system + 100w Subwoofer
- Custom Hyperspin Main Theme, Video Preview and NoTheme video
- Rocketlauncher core
TLDR: Looking to find some original arcade art sources for X-men, TNMNT, The Simpsons (4 player titles) (Games I played non-stop in the arcade)
Ok guys and girls, so I've been away for awhile but I've recently had some freelance work aside from my normal job. What does this mean? I'm finally in a financial position to spend some cash towards a proper cabinet.
I'm terrible at wood work and have little to no tools, so I was thinking of going with a kit.
This is the kit I was looking at:
I'm great at graphics etc. (freelance work) but need some help finding High resolution art work to splice together for the cab, any ideas or go-to websites? I've googled a bit, and found a few, but I figured I would ask the experts.