The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Preparing build Shitoken First Cabinet

shitoken

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really nice! Too much work for me though! I like coming home and sitting comfortably on the couch. If I had to stand up, I would never play anything. I'm just too lazy.

Bar stool, or if you're a couch person an adjusted barber chair? :)

I would personally remove all the buttons and go with the all in one solution from Andy.

Hi Frank

Thanks for your comments,

Andy parcel have arrived today and have ordered 20buttons + IO ulitmate board from him. Admin buttons I am thinking to go with groovy game gear "  Spectra Eclipse™ Illuminated Bezel Pushbutton " but  the seller have not reply me yet if he can ship to HKG.

Planning to purchase computer parts soon.

i7 + Nvida GTI 980 or 970 will be in my list.

Will this gpu fully support Taito x games?

Should I get the computer case or just install the board on the wood inside?

SSD will also be in my list & only for operating system? please correct me if I am wrong?

HS will be on secondary 6TB HD.

Hi Frank

Thanks for your comments,

Andy parcel have arrived today and have ordered 20buttons + IO ulitmate board from him. Admin buttons I am thinking to go with groovy game gear "  Spectra Eclipse™ Illuminated Bezel Pushbutton " but  the seller have not reply me yet if he can ship to HKG.

I have those same buttons with the ultimate IO.  I think Andy's buttons have harnesses that plug right into the IO board, but if you go with different RGB buttons I think you'll need to solder and buy harnesses to fit in the ultimate IO.  Andy sells them but they are ridiculously expensive.  I bought some generic "dupont" cables.

I have those same buttons with the ultimate IO. I think Andy's buttons have harnesses that plug right into the IO board, but if you go with different RGB buttons I think you'll need to solder and buy harnesses to fit in the ultimate IO. Andy sells them but they are ridiculously expensive. I bought some generic "dupont" cables.

Hi Bro

Would you mind to show me the photo of your cables you have bought so that I can have some idea thanks.

Tapatalk を使用して私の A0001 から送信

I have received the parcel from Andy and fixed the new RGB buttons onto the panel.

but there are 4 color bare wires attached with each bulb (blue, green , red , yellow), Now I need to attach the harness to the tail of 4 wires before I can plug into the i/o board.

Now my question is I want to know if I need to follow colors of the wire while attaching to harness?

Thanks

Dupont 4pin connectors:

UT8OtazXldaXXagOFbXS.jpg

The colors might not match up but just make a matching "legend" to mate them so that the wires go to the correct pins on the IO.  For example the top wire has Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange.  Solder White from the button to blue on the cable, Red on button to green on wire, Green on button to yellow on wire and blue to orange.

UIO_top.jpg

Thanks Frank now I understand for GGG RGB buttons.

Before I order GGG buttons,  for temporally solution I will use the single led buttons as admin. But would like to know if those wires can work with Single Led too?

or should I just plug the single led button 12V wires direct to my PSU to supply power 12V output , this PSU came with this machine , But not sure if this way ledblinky can control the lights of single led . Maybe continuously on when the machine PSU turned on?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/12V-MinDong-Arcade-machine-Switching-Power-Supply/1914444500.html

This was the PSU used in my machine which light up the bottom leds and the single led button + amp with 12V+ fans.

I thinking to use this to supply power to Ultimate IO board as well.

Experience bros please give me your advices

Harness cables which came with ultimate I/O board have been plugged although not enough will need to order same later for GGG buttons,

Now the result of cables came out very short attached with my board & seems been pulled from all the corners and cant find a place to mount it the board because of short cables. I have googled of others control panel and the wires seems in very good length and can organize it nicely,

My control panel is small not big at all. Wat should I do?

Harness cables which came with ultimate I/O board have been plugged although not enough will need to order same later for GGG buttons,

Now the result of cables came out very short attached with my board & seems been pulled from all the corners and cant find a place to mount it the board because of short cables. I have googled of others control panel and the wires seems in very good length and can organize it nicely,

Start soldering. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I am kind of interest in Sanwa JFL joysticks , because no other sticks can compare to them,  as far as I know these sticks comes with 5 pins connect only without switches like other sticks,   How can I plug them to ipac ?

Was that the normal length wires or did you get the extended length ones?

• 3 months later...

It has been a while I have been working hard on my system from scratch until now almost 135 systems.

Please find some updated photos of inside my machine

6441045fde6438a7ca01a088c7e115e4.jpg

d8fecc4dde095ccfaeefd141f55b3265.jpg

86eef676bb2211e698490d7fafd2063e.jpg

i7 6700K

Asus Z170 Deluxe

Asus GTX980TI OC 6GB

G.Skill RIP JAW 32GB 3200MHZ

Liquid Cooler

Corsair 850W

Samsung 250gb SSD

WD 6TB

Tapatalk を使用して私の A0001 から送信

From what I've read, ultimate io, easy. Howler has some bugs to work out. Ultimarc stuff is really easy to configure and Andy even sells rgb harnesses.

I wouldn't recommend Howler. I have one and have a few problems. Better try iPac Ultimate I/O.

Archived