Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HyperTheme released! and new HyperSpin

BadBoyBill

Triple B,

Many thanks for all your hard work on this latest addition.

I have one (dumb) question about HyperTheme. I must be the only one who hasn't figured this out because no one has mentioned it yet... How are you supposed to close it? I have been right-clicking it in the taskbar and choosing Close, because I can't figure out the correct way to close it.:vollkommenauf:

The best thing so far about HyperTheme I think is the video overlay feature, at the moment it supports 3 colours any chance of upgrading that to five?

I'm trying to match a game that has a logo that is black, colour, black, colour, black.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...

guys im working on a sega gen default theme and i have a swf which is sega genesis with the light turning on and off while the cart is inserted yes it shows in hyperspin but the carts arent changing in it what am i doing wrong and i was told flash isnt supported is this true

nah doing genesis first and this is a default theme so what its meant to do is pop the cart in and the light should turn on which it does but the carts arent changing for me

and dark did make this swf for me so i dont know whats up

In a default theme I think artwork1 will continue to run when you scroll through the wheel and the other layers will start playing again from the start.

You can't include the cart art in the SWF file, you'll have to use an external file for that in the appropriate artwork directory, but you should be able to sync up some Flash on artwork2 or greater with a regular Hyperspin animation for the cart (eg have the flash play immediately with the light off, and then wait for x seconds whilst the cart eases in from the top before putting hte light on)

thanks mate but i also tried that it didnt make much diffrence for those of you who want to take a crack at it you can download it from the ftp in /Upload Here/RELIC_/Aorin and Relic Themes Creation

and how do you use external file

import cart per cart and export the swf

Me: i wouldent mind doing it but i wish ther ewas abatch option

dark13: with jsfl scripting maybe you can create a batych but you nered a coder

dark13: as someone who knows how to code actionscript and knows flash

• 1 year later...

I created a theme, it shows the animations in HyperTheme, everything looks good.. But in Hyperspin, the themes have no animation. Am I missing a step or something?

You probably should make your own topic instead of asking in this nearly 10 year old thread.

Archived