Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Register of Tables and Status **Updated 1/28/2010**

ocdcsv

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

added a few more new entries to the system

Thanks for letting me know.

If there are others I have missed send me a pm with the link to the thread and I will add.

I initially only added the "Table Announcement" items so i may have missed a few

• 5 months later...

New FS releases:

Tiger Rag

Lightning

Stellar Airship

Amazing Spider-man

Seawitch

Seawitch SE

Black Knight 2000

Dolly Parton

Spiderman 2010a

Blackout

BigGame

Updates:

Lord of the Rings V1.4

Funhouse VP9 2.0

Scared Stiff 1.1

Medieval Madness Megapin V1.33

Funhouse VP9 2.0

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if anyone is serious about making williams junkyard still i have one in excellent condition that id be more than happy to take detailed pictures and scan plastics. its kind of an underrated pin, but its one of my favs and id love to see a fs table for vp. if anyone is thinking about making it lmk

-aja

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some Extras I found that are not on the list, Hope I didnt mess up any links,credits or release dates...

1. Super Mario Bros (Gottlieb 1992) : 1up and UW : 10/01/2010 : FINAL : icon1.giffirstnew.giffirstnew.gif
  2. Centaur (Bally 1981) : Lord Hiryu : 11/20/2009 : FINAL : icon1.gif firstnew.gif firstnew.gif
  3. Jack-Bot (Williams 1995) : JPSalas : 05/24/2010 : FINAL : icon1.gif firstnew.gif
  4. Fish Tales (Williams 1992) : Melon : 06/17/2010 : FINAL : icon1.gif
  5. The Addams Family (Williams 1992) : Melon : 05/13/2010 : FINAL : icon1.gif firstnew.gif
  6. Jurassic Park (Data East 1993) : Sparcmx : 08/29/2010 : FINAL : icon1.gif
  7. The Machine - Bride Of Pin-Bot (Williams 1991) : UW : 10/04/2010 : FINAL : icon1.giffirstnew.giffirstnew.gif
  8. Pinbot (Williams 1986) : UW : 10/04/2010 : FINAL : icon1.giffirstnew.giffirstnew.gif

Zoltar

here is my VP9 HD version of Terminator

Hi, having hard time getting T2 to run. When I try to run it for the first time I get "line:0, out of memory:'outCtrl'" and then "Line:270 (null)", after which it stops, if i try to run it again without exiting VP I get options menu as if I am loading it for a very first time and then "Line 241 (null)", "line 270 object required: 'bsSkul'" I am running VP 9.0.8 and Vpinmame 2.3, all VBS files are up to date, downloaded last week. Any ideas? Thanks

Hi, having hard time getting T2 to run. When I try to run it for the first time I get "line:0, out of memory:'outCtrl'" and then "Line:270 (null)", after which it stops, if i try to run it again without exiting VP I get options menu as if I am loading it for a very first time and then "Line 241 (null)", "line 270 object required: 'bsSkul'" I am running VP 9.0.8 and Vpinmame 2.3, all VBS files are up to date, downloaded last week. Any ideas? Thanks

I had similar problems, but moving to 9.08 fixed them for me, I can't get this to run with 9.10 or even the latest 9.1.1

Archived