Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Been Out Of The Game For A While

lettuce

I haven't used HyperSpin or my Cab for about 18 months!, so ive decided to wipe the PC and reinstall Windows 7 x64 and start from scratch. What has changed for Hyerspin in the last 18 months????....

1. Does it now support Pinball FX2 and The Pinball Arcade?,

2. If so does HS support backglass for these games as im guess that they dont have backglass screen for 3 screen cab setups....yet, so for example if i was to load a Pinball FX 2 table would HS display a backglass and keep it up there while the table was being played on the main display?.

3. Does Pinball FX, TPA or Future Pinball now use LedWiz Config Tool for flasher, flipper coils etc or is this still only compatible with VP?.

4. Are the latest Video card (Nvidia) drivers ok to use with future pinball, as i can remember back when i was using my cab the current drivers at the time didnt play nicely with the backglass?

5. Anything else i should look up or know about thats happen in the last year or so, thanks for your help.

I haven't used HyperSpin or my Cab for about 18 months!, so ive decided to wipe the PC and reinstall Windows 7 x64 and start from scratch. What has changed for Hyerspin in the last 18 months????....

1. Does it now support Pinball FX2 and The Pinball Arcade?,

2. If so does HS support backglass for these games as im guess that they dont have backglass screen for 3 screen cab setups....yet, so for example if i was to load a Pinball FX 2 table would HS display a backglass and keep it up there while the table was being played on the main display?.

3. Does Pinball FX, TPA or Future Pinball now use LedWiz Config Tool for flasher, flipper coils etc or is this still only compatible with VP?.

4. Are the latest Video card (Nvidia) drivers ok to use with future pinball, as i can remember back when i was using my cab the current drivers at the time didnt play nicely with the backglass?

5. Anything else i should look up or know about thats happen in the last year or so, thanks for your help.

0. welcome Back

1. I don't use either but I do believe I read that FP Launch was updated to support.

2. Unknown

3. I believe Future Pinball Works with led wiz

4. I'm using a new GTX 760 with updated drivers and everything is flawless.

5. Where to start

BAM for Future Pinball. Just look it up.

PinD for VP. Download client. Looks awesome. I'm having an error that I'm waiting feedback on.

PINDMD for real DMD display. Works mainly with vp but FP is also getting support

VP 9.2 is awesome

Vp now has Sam support. Checkout vpuniverse for that.

Vp supports 2 speakers. 1 set for rom sounds and 1 set for play sounds aka flippers and such.

Unity is in the works. Don't know what to say here

New updated FP physics.

Lots of new tables. I am VP bias but the new Addams family gold mod gets 75% of all my play time.

If I think of anything else ill comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies, ok first of all wtf is BAM!!, have just watched a video and its look....like it make FP 3D is this right...looks incredible!!. Good to hear that FP now works with led-wiz also....im actual scared of firing my cab up its been so long since ive turned it on porbably go pop lol. Also whats this unity thing you speak of?. When you say updated FP physics has there been a new version released...i thought that program was dead!?

• 5 months later...

... thank you all for sharing your knowledge!!!

does anybody know, if vp 10 will run "extra fine" under win7 / new hardware ????

I wonder about what hardware to buy... (I thought "core 2" was fine for vp untill now...???!!!?) .... and I wonder if I should go for win7 ( more than 4gb ram !) instead of xp but the "code" from vp was made for xp...

Runs fine with win8.1 and new hardware...

thx for the hopefull words :-)

Does vp now take advantages from using "high end" hardware (like quad core pc) ...

... or does vp has still limits, so that "core 2" hardware is still the "best" solution ???

Archived