Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Special artwork

ninja2bceen

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If be happy to test a smaller version. I think the buttons and text would fit as they are. It's the L pad that is the problem for me. Maybe push that up a little so the text is more to the bottom and have the left pad half its size?

here are my current settings if that helps

[special Art A]

default=false

active=true

x = 512

y = 384

in = .4

out = .4

length = 3

delay = .1

type =normal

start =none

[special Art B]

default=false

active=true

x = 512

y = 384

in = .4

out = .4

length = 3

delay = .1

type =fade

start =none

[special Art C]

active=false

x=512

y=384

in=0

out=0

length=3

delay=10

type=fade

start=none

Thank you Potts43 and Ninjy these are fantastic and I have never really messed with these, only swapping the old Stick for the 8bitmonk one.

Couple of things.

How many levels can you have, 3?

Only only wanted the Arcade buttons and the Xbox buttons. If I delete the PS animation (B2) the arcade ones don't show so I needed to rename it from B3 to B2.

The only other thing is the highlighted arcade buttons. On my CP select would be the button left and exit would be the one next to it.

:thumbsu:

If you delete layer two I would just replace it with a transparent layer or maybe a copy of the arcade or Xbox one. This is one of the reasons I was asking for other versions :-) I assume this one is awesome I'll test tonight.

Ideally there should be a few versions assuming this is the final one

Xbox, ps, arcade

Xbox, arcade

Ps, arcade

Ps, Xbox

Xbox

Ps

Arcade

Potts would you be willing to do this? First I'd like to check things out

Thank you Potts43 and Ninjy these are fantastic and I have never really messed with these, only swapping the old Stick for the 8bitmonk one.

Couple of things.

How many levels can you have, 3?

Only only wanted the Arcade buttons and the Xbox buttons. If I delete the PS animation (B2) the arcade ones don't show so I needed to rename it from B3 to B2.

The only other thing is the highlighted arcade buttons. On my CP select would be the button left and exit would be the one next to it.

:thumbsu:

Gig,

You can have as many levels as you require. I only use Xbox so don't need the others. Just rename 1,2 etc they will work. When ninja asked about the arcade buttons I saw that configuration may be an issue because everyone does it differently. I don't mind doing a few more to cover that if it's easier than renaming your setup keys?

If you delete layer two I would just replace it with a transparent layer or maybe a copy of the arcade or Xbox one. This is one of the reasons I was asking for other versions :-) I assume this one is awesome I'll test tonight.

Ideally there should be a few versions assuming this is the final one

Xbox, ps, arcade

Xbox, arcade

Ps, arcade

Ps, Xbox

Xbox

Ps

Arcade

Potts would you be willing to do this? First I'd like to check things out

I'm smarter than that....they are already separately done per system.

The only other issue I have is adding these to the system folders. I tried modifying Rons ChangeSticks script but my skills are poor in that department. I should wait anyway until this is all finalised.

The issue is with the arcade buttons and what people have their buttons set up to do.

I think swf is customizable to change the pen in it. I do it all the time with sothink recompiled. You can slide whatever png you want in there. My problem with creating one was how to add another layer to this all. Many thanks will test in a few hours

These rock out! Nicely done. Thanks Potts!!

I was thinking, don't kill me. What about hyperspin button and random button and volume for the main menu one? That balances things out nicely in terms of number of buttons for each

Could you add the following to the main menu one after the exit button?

Fast browse R1 and button 5 for arcade

Random with start and for arcade player 1

Sound with select and for arcade coin

These are amazing!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These rock out! Nicely done. Thanks Potts!!

I was thinking, don't kill me. What about hyperspin button and random button and volume for the main menu one? That balances things out nicely in terms of number of buttons for each

Could you add the following to the main menu one after the exit button?

Spin R1 and button 5 for arcade

Random with start and for arcade player 1

Sound with select and for arcade coin

These are amazing!!!

These would not be usable for many people though. The same issues as the 6 arcade buttons.

If they have ghutch they would. Hyperspin yep but e other two features would be if they get ghutchs start up script which should be standard anyway

Yeah just for the main menu would be nice, it balances the button layout and provides hidden features of the set up

I just tried these on android shield tv because the joypad has the same buttons as a xbox pad, i deleted the ps and arcade special art so i was only left with SpecialA1.swf - frame and
SpecialB1.swf - Xbox.....but it just force closes hyperspin :(

I just tried these on android shield tv because the joypad has the same buttons as a xbox pad, i deleted the ps and arcade special art so i was only left with SpecialA1.swf - frame and

SpecialB1.swf - Xbox.....but it just force closes hyperspin :(

How very odd. I've never used android shield so I can't offer any advice

Damn as sad as it sounds i couldnt wait to get back from my weekend away so i could try these too haha...There is a few themes that force close hyperspin on the shield so after changing the themes they work fine so im guessing its the swf files thats causing the force close. Thank you anyway and they looked great in the screens i seen

Archived