Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Post your Hyperspin set up thread?

Linkseo

I've been looking for a thread but didn't find any and I'd love to see screenshots of members HP set ups. Especially the custom set ups and artwork.

Do you all use the generic download artwork, videos, themes, wheels? or do you all have your own customized stuff you created to fit the look/theme you want?

Post it here or please point me to the thread if one already exists.

Did someone set up all artwork to fit a specific theme? ie star wars or any other movie? or do you just reserve that stuff for the cabinet sides?

I'd love to get inspired and get ideas for my own.

Nice!  What kind of wheels did you set up? I've been thinking of doing this.

Added PolyGame master and customized James Baker's original theme for it. Also mixed the intro of his original Neo-Geo theme with the 2nd part and music of his newer one, made an Alt version of my custom version of his Ghosts'n Goblins theme for my dedicated GnG wheel...

Any way here's a new vid:

And here's an old vid of my cab and sideart:

Added PolyGame master and customized James Baker's original theme for it. Also mixed the intro of his original Neo-Geo theme with the 2nd part and music of his newer one, made an Alt version of my custom version of his Ghosts'n Goblins theme for my dedicated GnG wheel...

Looks good dude!  I've been dying for a decent version of Battle Royale on my 4 player arcade.  What is that version you're running? Looks way better than the official release that came out a few years ago.

The game running is the normal Steam version of Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+

I've never seen a rom/emulated version of Battle Royale anywhere.

I've read it's on the Pac-Man collection, but the fact it can't be launched command-line as its own game has always kept me from buying it. Didn't stop me from using it in the name of my cab!

some guy made his own ( I think you can download it)

I know the same guy made a fix it felix game and released it to people who made project donations.  I'm not sure about this game.

read about it here

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,119032.0.html

Nice. Looks like he never released it. I just wish Namco would release it stand-alone and not buried in the terribad Pac-Man Museum menu system.

Loving that comic book panel art on your cabinet. That came out great

Loving that comic book panel art on your cabinet. That came out great

Thanks. Took me over 100 hours just to find all the art, compose it to all fit together and make sure the color distribution was weighted right.

There are 110 arcade games represented. Had it printed by Brad from here. Awesome quality work. That Primal Rage panel I zoom into on the video is only about 2 inches tall. Gives you an idea of the detail in his printing.

I present to you.... The Gam3B0x!

My build is as custom as I can make it, and it's being improved upon every day.
(right now I'm working on re-doing the images for control schemes)

Custom Static TV intro (System launches into this on boot)
Custom Main Menu Wheel Theme
Custom Main Menu Wheel-art (some of it)
Custom System Art (some of it)
Custom System Wheel Themes
Custom Sega Saturn US/JP Hybrid Boxart
Custom Sega Genesis 32X-CD Wheel
Custom TurboDuo Wheel
Custom 'GBA' Wheel (GB+C+A)
Custom Jaguar+CD Wheel
Custom NGP+C Wheel
Custom "Neo-Geo" Wheel (MVS+AVS+CD)
Custom Nintendo "Revolution" wheel
Custom Box-art for a variety of games
Custom Controls images
Custom Background Music Controls

Screw the arcade, I went with a console design ( Born in '88, games belong on the TV in my eyes ;) )
Simple HDMI + Power + Controller design. (Works with ANY USB controller) I'm partial to Sega Saturn and X360 (if I need analogue)

I also implemented a number of various "Non-Emulation" solutions into the system that allow it to play most games from the following systems in a variety of ways (depending on the game):

Microsoft Xbox
Microsoft Xbox 360
Microsoft Xbox One
Playstation 3
Playstation 4

Physically I haven't done very much to the outside.
I've been toying with a cartridge based idea, but I don't know how realistic / practical it really is...

Basically, if you are looking for a HyperSpin CONSOLE... I guarantee you won't find anything quite like this.
Again, keep in mind it's still very W.I.P.

The only system I struggle with is Vita.
Unless I am missing something. 100% the only way to experience Vita games is ON the vita screen.
Really wish they'd let you remote play into your Vita from your PS4.

EDIT: *BRAIN EXPLOSION*
You can whitelist the Vita TV, which makes them playable on a TV...
My god if there's a way to remote-play into that or stream it...

Archived