Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Terminator 3 Groni FS Mod (RPG Fixed)

Strangeleo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, i am also having problems running this table. The DMS does not stay in position (i will try the solution presented here later) The machine keeps looking for missing balls, when i run the table in hyperpin. In VP it works just fine.

Also no backglass when i switch UVP off ? THis should work if i am not mistaken. I am using the latest version of UVP server.

Any ideas ?

So how do you stop getting the error message on startup when running the table with a uvp backgalss

Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignements

after oking the message the table seems to play fine!

Simple way to do it yourself is launch the game, hit print screen, then paste that in paint or whatever image editing program you use, save it out as a png with the correct naming convention (and size) and drop it in your table image folder. Not sure if you will get the backglass as well with a print screen. There is a way to just copy one screen. I forget the key you hit though.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I did a little video with some modifications done to this table. It improves this table, making it flow more original. 1 issue that is on the down side is that I have to have the gravity set a little higher than ussual, so gameplay is fast and tuff.

[YOUTUBE HD]NKseaScP7hs[/YOUTUBE HD]

Archived